• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Profession of faith.....

Snowbear

Nita Okhata
I have never felt as rejected and alone as I do since 'becoming' a Christian.

Even so... or maybe because of this? ... my Hope is in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior.

ΩRôghênΩ

Disciple of Light
Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

the king of light forever. Deus Lumen Aeturnus.
The one who loves all things, may he be seen from the beggining of time, until the end, and beyond into the heart of eternity and the spirit of divine trinity

"You therefore, beloved, since you know this beforehand, beware lest you also fall from your own steadfastness, being led away with the error of the wicked; but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen." 2 Peter 3:17-18

joeboonda

Jesus, you are Lord of Lords, Saviour of the World. Thank you for being my Saviour, help me to make you Lord of my life more and more as I grow in your wondrous love and grace. Thank-you for your mercy, and your great salvation, so rich and free.
Amen.

BRASSYSASSY

WATCH OVER ME LORD
I HAVE SEEN THE BAD DAYS
I HAVE FELT THE WET TEARS
THE BLACKNESS OF THE CLOUDS
THE PAIN RIPPED THREW MY HEART

I PRAY DAY BY DAY IN A MIND SO LOW
FOR WHAT YOU MIGHT SAY
IS IT A JOYFUL YES OR A SADDEN NO
JUST TO HEAR YOU SAY NOT TODAY
NOT TODAY

I SEE NOTHING BUT CLOSED DOORS
HELP ME I PRAY IF ONLY FOR TODAY
BY ANGELA L SHIPMAN

*Paul*

Jesus loves you
THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IS MY LORD AND SAVIOUR:

But if we will love Christ, and know his Doctrine,
We ought to watch, and read the Scripture,
Where we may find when we shall read,
That only for doing well, Christ was persecuted;
He raised the Dead by Divine Power,
He made the blind to see, which never had seen,
He cleansed the Lepers, and made the Deaf to hear,
He cast out Devils, working many Miracles;
And by how much the more he did good, so much the more was he persecuted.

The Nobla Lecon,
Waldensian document circa 1100 AD

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Scott1 said:
Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior..... pray for me, a sinner.

Amen! No doubt about the sinning.......but I understand that the idea of being "without sin" is virtually impossible as a human.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour

*Paul*

Jesus loves you
Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour, there is no salvation in any other, no other name under heaven will do.

Lord thank you for taking my heart which was full of the venom of sin and bitterness and giving me a new heart and making me a new creature as You promised You would to all those who would put faith in You alone.
Jn 3v14-16: And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life

even so come quickly Lord.

*Paul*

Jesus loves you
Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour, to the glory of God the Father.

Thank you my gracious merciful father for sending us Your Holy Spirit by whom we have access to your throne in prayer.

Song 2v4: He brought me to the banqueting house, and his banner over me was love.

*Paul*

Jesus loves you
Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour, amen.

1Tm 3v16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Oh wonderous truth.

may

And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come. MATTHEW 24;14 So what is the goodnews ?it is this ................
And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite; Daniel 2;44............... and this kingdom was established in 1914 inline with bible prophecy and chronology ,and God has given Jesus great aurthority he has been given the kingship Daniel 7;13-14 its all happening in the times we are living in . Jesus has the legal right to the kingship , and it is being made known .
(Mark 13:10) Also, in all the nations the good news has to be preached first.
(Revelation 14:6) And I saw another angel flying in midheaven, and he had everlasting good news to declare as glad tidings to those who dwell on the earth, and to every nation and tribe and tongue and people,......................... this is the only way to peace on the earth . and it is being heralded all over the world .

may

Jesus is a reigning king, daniel 7;13-14 and the heavenly goverment that he has been given Daniel 2;44 is now well established . and all who put their trust in this heavenly kingdom goverment with Jesus as king , will recieve great blessing now and on into the future , its all happening in the time of the end . The end of manmade goverments is soon to happen , and then this heavenly goverment with Jesus as a reigning king , can rule without any opposition , great things are happening right now for Gods people , and even greater things are yet to come .:) goodnews indeed

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Yeshua is my friend and showed me more then any other prophet, how people don't follow God....so also my savoir :angel2: