• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Problems with Devil Worship ?

wednesday

Jesus
Ðanisty;924520 said:
If you don't mind answering, which major city is that?

Brisvegas otherwise kniown as brisbane in Queensland Australia.

A lot of the music is posing, and if you like that stuff then fair enough. However, the deeper you dig the more quality you can find. It like rap music, i hate the stuff but the deeper you dig you can actually find some very meaningful music.

Ðanisty

I have no doubt there's meaningful music in all genres. I still can't stand to listen to certain styles of music.

lamplighter

Almighty Tallest
I love satanic music but not for the lyrical content, each to their own but i see it as pointlessly blasphemous. To illustrate my point if youre interested, type dimmu borgir in you tube and look at the comments under each song, you will understand my reason for labelling new age satanism the way i did.
Are you talking about Norwegian Black Metal?

wednesday

Jesus
Are you talking about Norwegian Black Metal?

Yes i love dimmu Borgir, Immortal, Satyricon ect. Theyre not very satanic but there is satanic content in some of their lyrics if you read deep, especially in the songs sung in Norwegian which i speak semi-fluently.

Norwegian Black metal is a satanic cult these days, as i've stated before read replies to black metal videos on youtube.

lamplighter

Almighty Tallest
Yes i love dimmu Borgir, Immortal, Satyricon ect. Theyre not very satanic but there is satanic content in some of their lyrics if you read deep, especially in the songs sung in Norwegian which i speak semi-fluently.

Norwegian Black metal is a satanic cult these days, as i've stated before read replies to black metal videos on youtube.

Well I don't claim to know Norwegian or anything but I come across black metal quite often due to the nature of people who listen to the same music I do. In fact it's so well known among Punks that I even have a black metal inspired Left Over Crack band shirt. If you like metal in general you might want to check out a British band called Dragonforce if you haven't already.

wednesday

Jesus
Well I don't claim to know Norwegian or anything but I come across black metal quite often due to the nature of people who listen to the same music I do. In fact it's so well known among Punks that I even have a black metal inspired Left Over Crack band shirt. If you like metal in general you might want to check out a British band called Dragonforce if you haven't already.

Yeh i saw them live not to long ago and my friend met herman. Arent they meant to be a christian band?
Reading some articles from Poland, i came across a band (gorgoroth) who got fined and arrested for having anti-christian symbols on stage. They had fake crucified models and a lot of animal blood. Although this is mainstream 'satanism', is it fair to arrest these people for their religion when in any country you can display the dominant religion anywhere you want, however you want, and get away with it? Or is this 'a problem with devil worship' making the believers look bad due to one or two people?

lamplighter

Almighty Tallest
Couldn't say if they are a Christian band to be honest, Everything I heard has kinda of an anti-war feel to it in allot of cases. Though I agree anyone should be able to display whatever religious symbols they wish pretty much, there are countries who have a national religion and certain laws in place because of that and so even though it's unfortunate that it happened you have to be careful what you say and do in other countries if you're not familiar with there laws. Though I strongly urge people in countries with a national religion to secularize there country, it's still up to the citizens.

SonofSatan

Satan's little helper
There is nothing wrong with worshipping Satan/Lucifer. People might tell you otherwise, because statistics say that around 1/3 of the world is christian. It seems that christians and satanists are natural enemies, for obvious reasons. Nothing is wrong with worshipping Satan, and anyone who tries to convince the public otherwise based on myth and propaganda (I.E. Satanic ritual abuse) is a complete turd, and should be ignored.