• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Presentation of beliefs of members of faith of Ahmadi religion of Peace and Light

Ebionite

It was another, their father, who drank the gall and the
vinegar; it was not I .

The Second Treatise of the Great Seth , The Nag Hammadi Collection

"It was another, their father, who drank the gall and the vinegar; it was not I"

The Second Treatise of the Great Seth

That doesn't sound like Simon the Cyrene.

The Star Prophecy:

I shall see him, but not now: I shall behold him, but not nigh: there shall come a Star out of Jacob, and a Sceptre shall rise out of Israel, and shall smite the corners of Moab, and destroy all the children of Seth.
Numbers 24:17

Ehav4Ever

Hashem programs into us, so Hashem is a programmer. Please correct me if I am mistaken.
A better way of putting it is like. Using human language and metaphors, you could say that Hashem is according to the Torah and Torath Mosheh sources is the Source of reality/source of creation/the source of the concept/ability for something to be created. Hashem was not created, because again, Hashem is the source of creation. Humans are created and thus, there are elements of humanity that Hashem created. At the same time Hashem has given humans the ability to develop within reality and create elements of our own reality, that we exist in. This includes what we do with the basic program we are given. So again, using metaphors we could be considered an A.I. with free will. Again, free will within whatever constraints we were created/born into. I hope that helps.

Ehav4Ever

I learn this from @Ehav4Ever about big bang is Elohim and Hashem is a programmer. Am I understanding correctly.
Not exactly. What I stated was IF, you want to use Westernized English terms, and if you want to say that the Big Bang caused all of reality to exist then you could, again using the English metaphor, say that a) Hashem caused the big bang, b) Hashem created the concept of a big bang, and c) Hashem is the source of the big bang. Yet, again the term big bang is a term.

Please be aware that English astronomer Fred Hoyle is credited with coining the term "Big Bang" during a talk for a March 1949 BBC Radio broadcast, saying: "These theories were based on the hypothesis that all the matter in the universe was created in one big bang at a particular time in the remote past."

So, within context it depends on what someone means when they say "Big Bang." The term has evolved within the English language so you have to be aware that statements like this are often metaphors in a since because most people who use the term don't associate it with an explosion. That is even when literally in English a bang is ⇒ to burst, shut, etc, with a loud noise Etymology: 16th Century: from Old Norse bang, banga hammer; related to Low German bangen to beat; all of imitative origin.