• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Predictions for Nobel Peace Prize 2013

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Ever since the Nobel Committee gave the peace prize to Obama, I've been wondering why they don't just cut out the middleman and give the prize directly to the AK-47 and the Hellcat missile.

Pink Top Hat

Ever since the Nobel Committee gave the peace prize to Obama, I've been wondering why they don't just cut out the middleman and give the prize directly to the AK-47 and the Hellcat missile.

or posthumously to the pilot of Enola Gay

the whole thing is just a joke after Obama won it :(

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
They could give a postumus one to the Imam of blessed memory Sheikh Hasan Ahmed Abdel Rahman Muhammed al-Banna or Mohammed Yasser Abdel Rahman Abdel or Arafat al-Qudwa al-Husseini,Khalid Mesha'al or maybe Vlad the impaler should you wish to go more upmarket.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Europe won Noble , i wounder which country deserve it ?

why not africa did not won ?

Shuddhasattva

Ah, Sunstone. You and Revoltingest's flashes of wit make this forum tolerable sometimes.

<3