• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Praying

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
You're deluded. Micro-evolution is just small changes among like kinds. Macro-evolution is fish to man and such nonsense. Micro-evolution is observed. However, no one has ever seen one organism become a totally different organism, it is only assumed to happen. They are not the same, you have been deceived.

You can't prove macro-evolution has occurred. Nor can you prove abiogenesis. These are assumptions made by scientists only.

You've been led down the garden path of atheism, all based on purely and totally assumed events that no one can prove because they never happened.
You know what would save you and everyone else a lot of time and effort? Whenever you think you have some "gotcha" that you don't think science supporters will be able to respond to, do a quick search here to see what the science community already says about it:

An Index to Creationist Claims

... and only post it if you can't find a response there.

Because nothing you've said about evolution here is true... or particularly original.

Bob the Unbeliever

You're deluded. Micro-evolution is just small changes among like kinds. Macro-evolution is fish to man and such nonsense...

I'm sorry? But the above is so far beyond rational and true, that I cannot be bothered to read past this flat lie.

No where on the planet can you find that a fish gives birth to a man- except in Lying For Jesus creationist websites.

Macro-evolution is a nonsense term, of course-- fabricated by Lying For Jesus creationists in a vain and unsuccessful attempt to create a MAGICAL BARRIER between demonstrated micro-evolution and ... evolution.

How many generations between a wolf and a poodle? When do you consider it macro-evolution? At the emergence of curly fur? With the loss of pointed, stand-upright ear flaps? When?

Macro- and micro- are the SAME THING-- the ONLY AND TOTAL difference? The number of generations.

That is IT.

Macro-evolution happens all the time, by the way...

DavidFirth

I'm sorry? But the above is so far beyond rational and true, that I cannot be bothered to read past this flat lie.

No where on the planet can you find that a fish gives birth to a man- except in Lying For Jesus creationist websites.

Macro-evolution is a nonsense term, of course-- fabricated by Lying For Jesus creationists in a vain and unsuccessful attempt to create a MAGICAL BARRIER between demonstrated micro-evolution and ... evolution.

How many generations between a wolf and a poodle? When do you consider it macro-evolution? At the emergence of curly fur? With the loss of pointed, stand-upright ear flaps? When?

Macro- and micro- are the SAME THING-- the ONLY AND TOTAL difference? The number of generations.

That is IT.

Macro-evolution happens all the time, by the way...

Prove it.

Bob the Unbeliever

None of that is hard, concrete proof. It is all mere speculation all based on assumption. I'm not interested on what people think happened based on what they think happened long ago.

So where's the beef? There isn't any beef, just a whole lot of hot air.

Is not lying a sin according to your religion? Your comment above, tells me in no uncertain terms, you did not click EVEN ONE of my links-- or you could not have said such a ridiculous and patently false statement above.

But nevermindTHAT.

I find it quite IRONIC, that you would complain about "None of that is hard, concrete proof"....

... yet at the same time? You worship a god for which there isn't even "soft" proof!

You worship a god for which there is absolutely NO proof of any kind!

DavidFirth

Is not lying a sin according to your religion? Your comment above, tells me in no uncertain terms, you did not click EVEN ONE of my links-- or you could not have said such a ridiculous and patently false statement above.

But nevermindTHAT.

I find it quite IRONIC, that you would complain about "None of that is hard, concrete proof"....

... yet at the same time? You worship a god for which there isn't even "soft" proof!

You worship a god for which there is absolutely NO proof of any kind!

Well, that is not true. Romans 1:20 says it is obvious that God exists by His wonderful creation.

Also, Jesus Christ rose from the dead. If He did not then His enemies would have proudly paraded His body around Jerusalem for everyone to see.

So, yes, we have "soft" proof.

Your soft proof is entirely dependent upon assumption on top of assumption. I have heard no concrete argument for the Big Bang or Abiogenesis. They both remain theoretical only.

Bob the Unbeliever

Well, that is not true. Romans 1:20 says it is obvious that God exists by His wonderful creation.

Also, Jesus Christ rose from the dead. If He did not then His enemies would have proudly paraded His body around Jerusalem for everyone to see.

So, yes, we have "soft" proof.

No. Just... no-- you cannot use your CLAIM (bible) as PROOF.

That is not how any of that works-- but you STILL did not click a single link.

Likely your faith is too weak, and you are deathly afraid of being convinced that not only did evolution happen (it did-- it is fact) but that the theory of evolution (separate from the fact of evolution) also explains the facts very very well.

Your soft proof is entirely dependent upon assumption on top of assumption. I have heard no concrete argument for the Big Bang or Abiogenesis. They both remain theoretical only.

I know-- you absolutely refuse to look. Head in the sand syndrome?

Moreover? Evolution has nothing to do with either Big Bang, OR abiogenesis, silly!

DavidFirth

No. Just... no-- you cannot use your CLAIM (bible) as PROOF.

That is not how any of that works-- but you STILL did not click a single link.

Likely your faith is too weak, and you are deathly afraid of being convinced that not only did evolution happen (it did-- it is fact) but that the theory of evolution (separate from the fact of evolution) also explains the facts very very well.

I know-- you absolutely refuse to look. Head in the sand syndrome?

Moreover? Evolution has nothing to do with either Big Bang, OR abiogenesis, silly!

Basically, I find your ignorance boring. Have a good day.

I wondering what do u do if your in trouble who do u pray to.
Jesus has a name above every name. Jesus is not like Allah, or the Hindu or Sikh gods, etc, He actually says call upon the Lord in the day of trouble and He will care for you.
Psalm 50:15