• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic 2!

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It's about time we see you Badran!
Even in your picture you look easy going and relaxed. Thumbs up and thanks for posting it!

I'm happy to have seen your pic!

Very cool. :cool:

Exactly what I was thinking. Nice picture!

Thanks. :D

Ummmmm....so how do I post a pic? I have an apple laptop and I am as technologically inept as is possible.

I can't see the pic you posted. It might be just me, but in case it's not, you could use the attach option to add the image.

Click the "Go Advanced" button that you see under the reply box, and then click on this icon:
attach.gif

Once you do, a separate page will appear where you can upload the image. After doing that close the separate page, then click on the drag down list button next to that attachment icon to choose the pic you uploaded.

If you have this image uploaded elsewhere already, it might be easier to just copy the image URL and place it in img tags.

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
I'll certainly regret this later...:D

This is a pic i took of myself a few months ago using Cameroid:

View attachment 2395

This is my happy face, by the way.

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't look scary at all B! I see what you did, trying to sound like a monster so when we actually see your pic we think you are good looking. Smart boy :p

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member

You don't look scary at all B! I see what you did, trying to sound like a monster so when we actually see your pic we think you are good looking. Smart boy :p

Nonsense!! Everybody knows how scary i am, and the picture only reinforces that. Please refrain from calling me things like "B" and "smart boy".

Me Myself

Back to my username

Dont be silly, He is obviously wearing a mask of skin. :yes:

I.S.L.A.M617

Illuminatus
226762_669493388215_3395281_n.jpg

Drinks after work
528950_3743322706687_1271354756_n.jpg

With my best friend at my "welcome back from Florida" party
216417_10150221993320070_1132990_n.jpg

With Sigmund Freud at Clark University
217645_10150222735815070_3997905_n.jpg

Hung over

Monotheist 101

Stepped out of the shower..excuse the chest hair..my girlfriend loves it.

My bestfriend Ringo at 10 weeks..

At 5 months

I miss him sorely..I am away for holidays..its the first time Ive left him with someone.
Here he is sunbathing with new mate Bosco (the little one)

Look at him chillaxing.. he doesnt even care that Im gone :(

Renji

renji-albums-zzzz-picture4588-786t5765464564.jpg

Here's my latest pic. This is before I entered the seminary. I did have my hair cut short, I just didn't follow the traditional haircut of the monks.

Till next time dudes (if there's still a next time).

Renji

renji-albums-chrom-picture4593-09876785674564653563.jpg

( 3 months after my haircut to prepare for the seminary, it's long again)...

This is just yesterday at the guest lounge of the seminary, my cousin visited me. I'm the guy on the right.