• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic 2!

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
1685454195979.jpeg

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
Saw this one day in a supermarket when I was feeling particularly jaundiced, and thought the obvious:-

View attachment 78001
Oh i just realized those are fruit on the side of the containers. I thought those containers were diaper boxes cuz I've seen boxes of diapers that look similar and when I orginally saw this i just woke from a nap and didnt have my glasses on. I was so confused reading the sign too like what does fruit have to do with diapers maybe there's baby food or something... but now that I've looked at the post couple hours later I've concluded I might've been a bit slow earlier.

Edit: if I take my glasses off the purple containers are the same colour as these and I can't see the outside the boxes too well

images (1).jpeg

So that's what tripped me up

Last edited:

exchemist

Veteran Member
Winner frube.

I know what my brain thinks it says... what does it actually say?
Exactly! Not obvious, is it? When the whole sign came into view it said “snacking fruit”, which I think meant those small packets of dried fruit that some people nibble in lieu of sweets (confectionery). You can see boxes of them on the left of the picture.

Last edited: