• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic 2!

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Since we're on theme here, this is from early in the year when I was working on my resolution!

[GALLERY=media, 9602]split! by Meow Mix posted Sep 14, 2021 at 1:42 AM[/GALLERY]

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
20210928_111517.jpg

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Yes, once my son frightened me with a mask. It would perhaps have been more serious if his mother were to open the door.

Saint Frankenstein

Gone
Premium Member
It appears that my style is solidly late 1999s/2000s metalcore. Fit for a mosh pit (Fit for an Autopsy - har har). No one I know irl, and most online, would even know who Bleeding Through is. But they want to talk about Billie Eilish and Doja Cat to me. How cute.

Attachments

• IMG_20220105_052805.jpg
    IMG_20220105_052805.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20220105_052843.jpg
    IMG_20220105_052843.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20220105_053030.jpg
    IMG_20220105_053030.jpg
    477.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Good. You are a responsible citizen. All vaxed? That is the most that one can do. We have the third wave in India. 315 dead, 155,000 new infections yesterday (29,000 in Delhi).

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
Good. You are a responsible citizen. All vaxed? That is the most that one can do. We have the third wave in India. 315 dead, 155,000 new infections yesterday (29,000 in Delhi).

Thanks, Aup. Yes, I have both Pfizer dosages. It has not yet been a minimum of five months for the booster, so I will have to get it in March. Speaking of the third wave in India, the king of understanding says it will thin out by the middle of February. As Queen Amidala says, 'We'll see.'

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
I think you are doing fine with the smile, and of course, the kurta and the shawl too.

Thank you, Aup. :)

at leas you smiled...most pics i take i think im smiling but im not

I have the same experience. I feel myself smile, I look in the mirror and see a smile, but when I do the same thing with a camera, it doesn't come out with a smile for some reason. Ah well. As the flat-earthers like to say, 'It's because they used a fisheye lens.' Not that I did. Lol.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
It appears that my style is solidly late 1999s/2000s metalcore. Fit for a mosh pit (Fit for an Autopsy - har har). No one I know irl, and most online, would even know who Bleeding Through is. But they want to talk about Billie Eilish and Doja Cat to me. How cute.
You have my sympathies.
Did you hear Kerry King has been talking about doing new stuff?