• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Plz open a post COMPLAINT CENTER so that technical team can clear problems.up.

gnostic

The Lost One
Though, the new interface look better - more modern - but I am having a few problems.

Pros:

It now save a draft of my reply. Hooray! :)

All (or most) of the above buttons appeared, so I don't have to click on the Advanced button (from the old interface) for the Advanced window.

Cons:

Sometimes loading the page, it crashes. It would stop some sorts of plugins, because it crashed, then reload the page. This happened on my PC (using Windows 7 and Firefox browser) fairly regularly, and it is even worse on my iPad.

I don't know if it because you are running ads on the interface that required plugin, or something else.

On the iPad: Highlighting text for copy-and-paste is getting harder to do with the new interface. Normally, if I double-tap on a word, it will just select that word alone, but on iPad, it highlight the whole post or even 2 posts. Highlighting is becoming worse in iPad, and it is almost bad as on my Samsung Galaxy phone. It is no longer intuitive (or easy to use).

The following is a list of preferences:
Near the bottom of the page, the old one has pull-down menu, in which I quickly switch different to RF forum. Now, I have to go back to Religious Debates page or Religious Topics, and then click on the link there.

Lastly, I miss the old animated smilies of the old interface.​

Infinitum

Possessed Bookworm
Sometimes loading the page, it crashes. It would stop some sorts of plugins, because it crashed, then reload the page. This happened on my PC (using Windows 7 and Firefox browser) fairly regularly, and it is even worse on my iPad.
I'm having the same problem on my phone. I thought it was just my sad brick of a device, but it seems I'm not the only one having this.

Asha

I had issues at first because my saved link went to the user CP. That no longer exists. So it never worked. I retyped religousforums.com and that worked.
sorry to be a bit dim, but post it where ?

I keep re googling RF, but only get error?

I can only reach through email link ?

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
sorry to be a bit dim, but post it where ?

I keep re googling RF, but only get error?

I can only reach through email link ?
type it in the browser bar. You got errors going through a google link?

Iti oj

Premium Member
@Asha you added a comma try again QUOTE="Asha, post: 4020613, member: 51192"]and am I right that if I tag

@lti oj,

you get an alert to say I am talking to you ?[/QUOTE]

Iti oj

Premium Member
Post the link giving you that error. Also what.device and browser are you using

Asha

@Iti oj trying again

browser is yahoo ?

I t used to be google but something has automaticaly changed?

it is just a little wondows 7 note book not very sophisticated