• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Plz open a post COMPLAINT CENTER so that technical team can clear problems.up.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Is anyone still working on the Media problem? Unchecking preferences doesn't seem to work, and I still have to empty my Media box regularly.

Levite

Higher and Higher
Is anyone still working on the Media problem? Unchecking preferences doesn't seem to work, and I still have to empty my Media box regularly.

^^^This. Seriously, I don't need to keep having to get rid of pictures of people's pets and cooking and whatnot.

Also, any way to get back some of the old smilies? Or at least to get back the facepalm icon? 'Cause that little sucker got a lot of use, and was a big timesaver.

gnostic

The Lost One
What I most disappointed with the new smilies, is that they don't have the most essential and all-important of all smilies: the :facepalm:

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Photos still filling up my Media box. What "Preferences," exactly, need to be unclicked to stop this?

Multi-quote still doesn't work.

Posts used to appear immediately. Now there's no sign of them for a ling time. If I want to edit I have to dig for them.
What's up with that?

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Photos still filling up my Media box. What "Preferences," exactly, need to be unclicked to stop this?

Posts used to appear immediately. Now there's no sign of them for a ling time. If I want to edit I have to dig for them.
What's up with that?
Multi quote does work. for you click on "quote" on all the posts you want quoted. Then "Reply" on the last one. then under the reply box screen will be "insert quote" Click that. then click add. Boom try and let me know

What I most disappointed with the new smilies, is that they don't have the most essential and all-important of all smilies: the :facepalm:
I think some one made a thread about this.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member

What's up with that?
Worked for me

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Nope, didn't work. Procedure way too complicated. I never saw a forum with so many steps needed for a simple operation

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
I'm getting a persistent error message on every page now. It says:

Security Warning
Do you want to view only webpage content that was delivered securely?
This webpage contains content that will not be delivered using a secure HTTPS connection, which could compromise the secuirty of the entire webpage.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I'm about to empty 89 posts from my media cache. Is anyone working on this problem?

Iti oj

Premium Member
I'm about to empty 89 posts from my media cache. Is anyone working on this problem?
I have 161. I personally can not solve this issue. We have many things being worked on that are out side of the average mods hands. Sorry I can't be more help on this issue.
I'll keep looking for solutions on our end, but I imagine its more of a rex or brent thing

nazz

Doubting Thomas
Could we have a little more moderation to control the trolls and those posting in DIR's they don't belong to?

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I just discovered we have DIRs. You have to read the fine print to discover them.
Could we have a different font color for DIRs?

Iti oj

Premium Member
Will the people having problems with the quote function please PM me.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
I tried to PM you iti oj, but when I tried to message:

"When I'm on my phone and I try to quote somebody, it often inserts parts of what I type into the quote, deleting part of the quote. Since it is hard to edit on my phone with the tiny screen, it causes some really stupid stuff. Since the forum retains whatever stupid stuff, even if I back out and start over, I get frustrated and just don't post in the thread, sometimes.
Also, there used to be a quote function for text that I found very useful, and I miss it.
Tom"
RF wouldn't let me saying I should retry with less than 140 characters.
?

Tom