• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pet peeves, annoyances

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
Just some place for you and me to vent. I'll start.

People who live in the south ( US ), have lived here for some extended time complaining about the heat and humidity. No sheets Sherlock! It can get hot here. Move.
I am sorry but it does get hot! And I can't move

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I have let my hair grow. The reasons are; time, time, talking to get an appointment, The Mask, time, money when sometimes my hair is not bothering me too much...but sometimes it is. A pet peeve of mine is my hair in my face.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Do people really do that when you have not stopped yet?
hehe ... We drove for days about 30 years ago ... I swear the kids started at about 50 miles out. It was a variation though, as 'there' was San Francisco. So it was practically a song, "When are we getting to San Francisco?"

This is a jokes thread.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Dunno about those fancy wasps, but mosquitoes going "nihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh' in your ear when you are trying to sleep causing you to slap your own face while trying to kill the little parasitic ******* is at least mildly annoying :rage:

Inside a dark tent.