• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Paul..fake liar or apostle?

SageTree

Spiritual Friend
Premium Member
No worries. :)

I think this sort of debate is exactly what Jesus was trying to stop/quell amongst the Pharisees and Sadducees.

And I am not personally going to hack it out with anyone either.

:namaste
SageTree

Shermana

Heretic
No worries. :)

I think this sort of debate is exactly what Jesus was trying to stop/quell amongst the Pharisees and Sadducees.

And I am not personally going to hack it out with anyone either.

:namaste
SageTree

The issue with the Pharisees and the Sadducees was far different, and Jesus "quelled" it by stating what he considered to be the truth and "hacking" it out, tellign the Pharisees that their artificial rulings were unscriptural, and the Sadducees were wrong for not believing in the Afterlife, thus he "quelled" it by "hacking it out", whether they accepted it or not.

earlwooters

I found this quote: "Of the 22 times in the Bible where Paul is referred to as an "apostle", only twice is he referred to as an apostle by someone other than himself. These two instances were by Luke." Is this True?