• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Palestinians shelve Islamic 'Mickey Mouse'

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
muslims should stand up and say "Farfur is evil, Farfur is a monster"!!!

:biglaugh:

"We will restore to this nation its glory, and we will liberate (Jerusalem mosque) Al-Aqsa, with Allah's will, and we will liberate Iraq, with Allah's will, and we will liberate the Muslim countries invaded by murderers," Farfur said in one show.

"We will restore to this nation its glory" Nothing weird, the dream of every muslim. " and we will liberate (Jerusalem mosque) Al-Aqsa," they will liberate the lands from the occupiers!! " with Allah's will," every thing goes by Allah's will. " and we will liberate the Muslim countries invaded by murderers," I will say nothing except ameen!

Let's pray with Farfur, Amen. :shout

I don't know, this is not something new. The Palestinian children have seen the israelis destroy their houses and murdering their families, neighbors and friends.

There is one incident i witnessed here in Malaysia when my Palestinian friend was chatting with his relative in Palestine. Then, my friend felt there is something wrong and when he asked his relative in Palestine about it, he replied, that's ok, it's just the Israeli army bombed the house next to us, go on dude, how is life in Malaysia.

My friend then was like .. :eek:

It became something normal. So Comprehend, If you really care for children, then you have to condemn the Israeli army which target children and kill them, then later on we gonna discuuss how those children feel about a TV show and Mr. Farfur.

Comprehend

Res Ipsa Loquitur
Let's pray with Farfur, Amen. :shout

all right! we have one terrorism supporter. do we have another? :rolleyes:

So Comprehend, If you really care for children, then you have to condemn the Israeli army which target children and kill them, then later on we gonna discuuss how those children feel about a TV show and Mr. Farfur.

since this is a general discussion thread, would you mind keeping your anti-Israeli argument to yourself and try sticking to the OP please? :shrug:

This is not a debate about Palestinian/Israeli problems, if you would like to start a thread about that, go ahead but keep it out of my thread. :slap:

(PS. I would love to read your thread that shows how the Israeli army targets children... please go ahead and start that one with all of your evidence...)

maro

muslimah
all right! we have one terrorism supporter. do we have another? :rolleyes:

i guess so :yes: , i am a terrorism supporter too , anything else ?

since this is a general discussion thread, would you mind keeping your anti-Israeli argument to yourself and try sticking to the OP please?

This is not a debate about Palestinian/Israeli problems, if you would like to start a thread about that, go ahead but keep it out of my thread.

(PS. I would love to read your thread that shows how the Israeli army targets children... please go ahead and start that one with all of your evidence...)

and why don't you keep your anti Hamas argument to yourself ? :confused:

do you really excpect calling Hamas terrorists , and still keep muslims from pointing to the real terrorists in your " general discussion" thread ? :rolleyes:

maro

muslimah
"We will restore to this nation its glory, and we will liberate (Jerusalem mosque) Al-Aqsa, with Allah's will, and we will liberate Iraq, with Allah's will, and we will liberate the Muslim countries invaded by murderers," Farfur said in one show.

"We will restore to this nation its glory" Nothing weird, the dream of every muslim. " and we will liberate (Jerusalem mosque) Al-Aqsa," they will liberate the lands from the occupiers!! " with Allah's will," every thing goes by Allah's will. " and we will liberate the Muslim countries invaded by murderers," I will say nothing except ameen!

wow ! is this what farfur says ?
not4me , i wonder if there is any arabic version for my little brother ? :baby:

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
http://www.stuff.co.nz/4054773a4560.html
294859.jpg

BAD MOUSE: The Palestinian government ordered on Wednesday the shelving of a children's show on a Hamas television station where a Mickey Mouse lookalike calls for the destruction of Israel, the conquering of Iraq and the defeat of the West in the Middle East.
See the link above for the full article.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
If you read the article, Mickey Mouse is being used to indoctrinate the very young Children attracted by the character to become Hamas extremists (or, at least to become indoctrinated with their purposes)

He and a young female co-host instruct their young viewers on Hamas's militant brand of Muslim piety.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hamas advocates Israel be destroyed and replaced by a pan-Islamic Arab confederation, a doctrine at odds with Palestinians who have been fighting for independence in the Israeli-occupied West Bank and Gaza, alongside the Jewish state.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Michel, i know what had been said about this mickey thing, and i don't have a reply except the one i posted on the twin of this thread and we have been accused by supporting terrorism!
You of course mean ...

Anyone note the interesting developments in Turkey?

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
It is sick that they are trying to indoctrine children into a life of hate and violence.

But the term "War on Terror" is also a propaganda tool that unfortunately links Muslims to terrorism. What are the children today going to think of Islam in the future, associating it with "terror" and "war" and "anti-Americanism"?

I think we should look at our culture with the same critical eye. What kind of influences do we give our children that glorify militarism and violence?

This isn't about Muslims specifically, it's about hate-filled desperate people that can be found almost anywhere.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Michel, i know what had been said about this mickey thing, and i don't have a reply except the one i posted on the twin of this thread and we have been accused by supporting terrorism! http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51017

*****************************************MOD POST***********************************************

Both threads merged
Apologies not4me; there are different ways of titling threads.....that somehow seem less contraversial in nature and accusatory.........:p

Comprehend

Res Ipsa Loquitur
i guess so :yes: , i am a terrorism supporter too , anything else ?

and why don't you keep your anti Hamas argument to yourself ? :confused:

do you really excpect calling Hamas terrorists , and still keep muslims from pointing to the real terrorists in your " general discussion" thread ? :rolleyes:

all right! Maro claims to be a terrorism supporter too. More death and destruction for everybody! yea!

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
all right! Maro claims to be a terrorism supporter too. More death and destruction for everybody! yea!

I'm curious, Comprehend. What's your definition of "terrorism"? Are you against one form or all forms?

For instance, I would support natives in South America fighting against oil companies invading their land. This is terrorism for a lot of people. I would also have supported Native American attempts to remove the early Americans from this land. I also idealistically would support the American Revolutionary war, which could also be considered a form of terrorism.

Therefore, I support certain forms of terrorism.

Comprehend

Res Ipsa Loquitur
I'm curious, Comprehend. What's your definition of "terrorism"? Are you against one form or all forms?

For instance, I would support natives in South America fighting against oil companies invading their land. This is terrorism for a lot of people. I would also have supported Native American attempts to remove the early Americans from this land. I also idealistically would support the American Revolutionary war, which could also be considered a form of terrorism.

Therefore, I support certain forms of terrorism.

I think you are combining the ideas of terrorism and gurilla warfare.

My idea of terrorism is when the object of ones actions is to cause "terror" in your adversaries general population. This is done by the intentional targeting of innocent civilians. (9/11, airplane highjackings, suicide bombings, etc)

Notice the terrorists in Palestine target civilain locations such as pizza parlors and buses and almost always kill civilians. The terrorists in Beslan killed little children on purpose.

The United States fought a gurilla war against the British Military as our main target. The objective was not to cause terror in British citizens. That is the difference. Gurilla war is often justified, terrorism isn't.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member

What's wrong with this?

This is normal and everyday i have to pray saying things like this.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
I think you are combining the ideas of terrorism and gurilla warfare.

My idea of terrorism is when the object of ones actions is to cause "terror" in your adversaries general population. This is done by the intentional targeting of innocent civilians. (9/11, airplane highjackings, suicide bombings, etc)

Notice the terrorists in Palestine target civilain locations such as pizza parlors and buses and almost always kill civilians. The terrorists in Beslan killed little children on purpose.

The United States fought a gurilla war against the British Military as our main target. The objective was not to cause terror in British citizens. That is the difference. Gurilla war is often justified, terrorism isn't.

Okay. That distinction suits me!

fullyveiled muslimah

Evil incarnate!
Didn't anyone know? We are not supposed to want good for any muslim countries BECASUE they are the ENEMY......duh! They are terrorists and if we want good for bad people, that makes us bad.

Under normal circumstances I would not advocate anything of this nature being targeted at kids. OTOH these same kids see death and destruction all the time surrounding them. Real death and destruction is much more of a trauma than something on TV.

I do not know enough about hamas and what they tend to do to figure out whether I support them or not. I can't say whether it's right or wrong.

However I have a bias already, and a mistrust on what exactly american media deems extremist behaviour. American media has termed things like muslims praying, or calling the adhan as extremist muslim behaviour that could lead to terrorism. Muslims saying alhamdulillah or Allahu akbar are "jihadist" slogans, and if they hear us saying it we could be arrested for potential terrorism. So when this media says someone is a muslim extremist, I have reservations about that and ususally don't believe it.