• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Openly gay and Catholic

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
God did not 'make' homosexuals or heterosexuals. God made humans.
Actually, I believe humans evolved, since I am not a creationist.
As I do, thus if our genes are geared one way than someone else's even with the same "equipment", then we should consider that to be the case, thus not intrinsically a perversion, right?

I have one granddaughter who is gay, and she lives with her girlfriend, so if they have sex is that "perverted", iyo?

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
As I do, thus if our genes are geared one way than someone else's even with the same "equipment", then we should consider that to be the case, thus not intrinsically a perversion, right?

I have one granddaughter who is gay, and she lives with her girlfriend, so if they have sex is that "perverted", iyo?
perverted: (of a person or their actions) characterized by sexually abnormal and unacceptable practices or tendencies.
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=perverted+means

I would not call it a perversion because it is not my place to judge other people. God alone can judge what is sexually abnormal or unacceptable and that is what I go by. If I went by my own subjective feelings, lots of sexual practices would be offensive to me.

DNB

Christian
Yeah, I'd be more worried about the hate that you spew and where that comes from than who people think is god.

But you won't.
...it all begins with one's view on God - holy, righteous and just, who is singular in ontology, ...and despises homosexuality, and those who are defiant to both His moral and natural laws.

DNB

Christian
That's not a source.
...and now you're a pantheist??? You change your religion as often as you change your clothes???

And, yes, I am a qualified source. Question is: why aren't you?

Last edited:

DNB

Christian
Are you being perverted because you're willing to stoop to calling others "perverts" simply because they're different? Do you do this in other areas as well?
Only when they're perverts.

Last edited:

DNB

Christian

Yes, two girls having sex is perverted, and a mental disorder. With all due respect to your granddaughter, both her and her partner clearly have demons to deal with. ...as do I - my views on women are not always natural or healthy, and often perverted - I have to eradicate these thoughts and desires, they are unsound and destructive in so many ways.

DNB

Christian
perverted: (of a person or their actions) characterized by sexually abnormal and unacceptable practices or tendencies.
perverted means - Google Search

I would not call it a perversion because it is not my place to judge other people. God alone can judge what is sexually abnormal or unacceptable and that is what I go by. If I went by my own subjective feelings, lots of sexual practices would be offensive to me.
You, and every God-fearing person are obligated, and it is incumbent upon you, to judge! If a devout man cannot tell the difference between right and wrong, truth from falsehood, strength from weakness, or edifying from subversive, then why fear God if you are unable to learn anything about His character and will?

Don't judge in a hypocritical or self-righteous manner, but shame on any theist who can't discern healthy from unhealthy practices.
How can he lack so much wisdom if he fears God, and if he can't be a beacon of truth - one as a delegate of God, who's opinion can be trusted to guide others?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
First two human parents present on earth as humans as our baby human story. I look back to their position. Exact.

They were humans paired in nature living in gardens of nature.

No eviction first.

Had natural paired human sex and had babies. Natural.

Topic sacrificed human genetics. The human baby. Both sexes.

Topic by man only one human the theist of the teachings human sciences in humans presence. Talked about just his experience as the legal argument men versus men in natural life.

Baby man.

Who was life sacrificed by temple technology?

Baby man as adult status.

Was a human scientist determined as Conscious theist rich men in control a criminal and murderer in legal testimony?

Yes.

Who said human man's life should be murdered sacrificed?

The Judas term. The man human theists who had enslaved human family first. Science technology rich humanity.

A teaching and a legal testimony not read today how it was written.

Did humans murder the bio Conscious life of men into homosexual causes?

Yes said the testimony only by seeing the effects and causes as a legal subject. After the fact homosexual humans inherited life.

It wasn't okay let's do it...murder the homosexual as you read...
the testimony said the thesis owned an Intent to have caused it.

As it said science would change the nature of the light body above. So humans live in heavens would therefore be sacrificed.

If you don't believe humans theory with humans intent first to harm family then obviously you're ignoring the legality of the bible why also. As the theist had owned pre intent being what theory means.

Pretending no human existed first when they did.

Putting a reaction now as first instead...intent to murder the status.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
You, and every God-fearing person are obligated, and it is incumbent upon you, to judge! If a devout man cannot tell the difference between right and wrong, truth from falsehood, strength from weakness, or edifying from subversive, then why fear God if you are unable to learn anything about His character and will?

Don't judge in a hypocritical or self-righteous manner, but shame on any theist who can't discern healthy from unhealthy practices.
How can he lack so much wisdom if he fears God, and if he can't be a beacon of truth - one as a delegate of God, who's opinion can be trusted to guide others?
I do judge the immoral practices but I do not judge the people.
Didn't Jesus say He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her? (John 8:7)

DNB

Christian
I do judge the immoral practices but I do not judge the people.
Didn't Jesus say He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her? (John 8:7)
Yes, but he said that to those who were taking the law into their own hands: of course, that was the prescription in the OT - they were acting in line with the law.
The type of judgement that the proponents of homosexuality are accusing us of, is entirely naive and a non-sequitur - we are not judging the people, as you said, but delineating what is perveerse and what isn't - they can't seem o tell the difference. Like I said in an earlier post, i want them to change - not be punished or persecuted.

You were asked if the guy's granddaughter's homosexual lifestyle was perverted, and you refrained from responding for fear of judging. He wasn't asking you to cast judgment on the granddaughter, but her practices.
God expects you to warn others - Ezekiel was threatened with death if he failed to warn the Israelites of their impending punishment. Homosexuals are under the same imminent wrath.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Yes, but he said that to those who were taking the law into their own hands: of course, that was the prescription in the OT - they were acting in line with the law.
The type of judgement that the proponents of homosexuality are accusing us of, is entirely naive and a non-sequitur - we are not judging the people, as you said, but delineating what is perveerse and what isn't - they can't seem o tell the difference. Like I said in an earlier post, i want them to change - not be punished or persecuted.

You were asked if the guy's granddaughter's homosexual lifestyle was perverted, and you refrained from responding for fear of judging. He wasn't asking you to cast judgment on the granddaughter, but her practices.
God expects you to warn others - Ezekiel was threatened with death if he failed to warn the Israelites of their impending punishment. Homosexuals are under the same imminent wrath.
I already did my duty and then I finally jumped ship on discussing homosexuality, as it is a lost cause. People are going to believe what they want to believe as can be seen on this thread with 5553 posts:

Homosexuality and religious.

Truthseeker

Non-debating member when I can help myself
Wow! That sounds a bit fascist. Perhaps we could apply the same to religious beliefs. If we control the environment that people live in we may be able to eliminate some of the minor religions. Does that sound good to you?
No, of course not. I don't know if we could control the environment in such a way to eliminate some of the the homosexuality, but by no means do I advocate something that would be oppresive, as you seem to suggest.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
No, of course not. I don't know if we could control the environment in such a way to eliminate some of the the homosexuality, but by no means do I advocate something that would be oppresive, as you seem to suggest.
Why would you want to remove "some of the homo"? You did not get the point. That would be no different from removing some of the religions.

Ashoka

श्री कृष्णा शरणं मम
...and now you're a pantheist??? You change your religion as often as you change your clothes???

And, yes, I am a qualified source. Question is: why aren't you?

Did you just now notice that it was different? We've been conversing for a few days now. Anyhow, if you're interested, I posted a journal post. But anyway that's off topic. And your second sentence is just laughable.

As to your other posts on this thread, DNB, you, along with many other "Christians" in this world, and the hatred you spew in the name of a bogeyman, is a reason why I want absolutely nothing to do with Christianity. You think you're on the right side, but anyone with two eyes and two ears can see that what you do is evil and wrong. You demonize an entire group of people just because a book tells you to. Imagine living your life hating a group of people who are different from you. You should be ashamed. But you're not. You're deluded into thinking what you're doing is "holy."

Last edited:

The Kilted Heathen

Crow FreyjasmaðR
shame on any theist who can't discern healthy from unhealthy practices
Then shame on you. All the shame. Because what you are doing here is not healthy, for neither yourself nor those around you. You are being hateful and judgmental, and openly slandering people on this forum, indirectly or no. Your beliefs, and your post-1940's translation of a book do not supersede others' right to live free of your horrible judgement.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Did you just now notice that it was different? We've been conversing for a few days now. Anyhow, if you're interested, I posted a journal post. But anyway that's off topic. And your second sentence is just laughable.

As to your other posts on this thread, DNB, you, along with many other "Christians" in this world, and the hatred you spew in the name of a bogeyman, is a reason why I want absolutely nothing to do with Christianity. You think you're on the right side, but anyone with two eyes and two ears can see that what you do is evil and wrong. You demonize an entire group of people just because a book tells you to. Imagine living your life hating a group of people who are different from you. You should be ashamed. But you're not. You're deluded into thinking what you're doing is "holy."
Hate is never holy. God does not hate anyone, God loves everyone. God disapproves of some behaviors but He does not hate anyone. God is All-Loving and Ever-Forgiving. God forgives whomsoever He chooses.

“Thy loving providence hath encompassed all created things in the heavens and on the earth, and Thy forgiveness hath surpassed the whole creation. Thine is sovereignty; in Thy hand are the Kingdoms of Creation and Revelation; in Thy right hand Thou holdest all created things and within Thy grasp are the assigned measures of forgiveness. Thou forgivest whomsoever among Thy servants Thou pleasest. Verily Thou art the Ever-Forgiving, the All-Loving. Nothing whatsoever escapeth Thy knowledge, and naught is there which is hidden from Thee.”
Selections From the Writings of the Báb, p. 178

“My God, my God! If none be found to stray from Thy path, how, then, can the ensign of Thy mercy be unfurled, or the banner of Thy bountiful favor be hoisted? And if iniquity be not committed, what is it that can proclaim Thee to be the Concealer of men’s sins, the Ever-Forgiving, the Omniscient, the All-Wise?”
Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, p. 311

Christians should know that the only unforgivable sin is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit (Matt. 12:31–32).
As for sin, Jesus said: "So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her." (John 8:7)