• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

OM -orgasmic meditation

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
I remember that article. It's awesome. I've used it to defend BDSM in spirituality before.

:thud: I am now left speechless. BDSM and spirituality seem like such a contradiction but I get flak for the entire master to slave concept which is the norm for thousands of years. Islam did it with ibadah and the Babylonians beat them before the Jews even existed. Now all of the sudden I get accused for holding BDSMish tendencies. To hell with the modern world and its ignorance!!!

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
:thud: I am now left speechless. BDSM and spirituality seem like such a contradiction but I get flak for the entire master to slave concept which is the norm for thousands of years. Islam did it with ibadah and the Babylonians beat them before the Jews even existed. Now all of the sudden I get accused for holding BDSMish tendencies. To hell with the modern world and its ignorance!!!

Most people don't realize it. Sadomasochism is a part of Catholicism, for example. It's called mortification of the flesh.

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
Most people don't realize it. Sadomasochism is a part of Catholicism, for example. It's called mortification of the flesh.

For some reason the visual image of a priest cutting a slab of meat of his thighs and putting it on a golden offering plate will not leave my mind :D

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
Pin Head is the only God and you know it

Of course he is ! Who dare to doubt it !

hellraiser-3_in-church.jpg