• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Om Namah Shivaya!

Shiva Das

Servant of Shiva
Im Shiva Das. in sanskrit it means "servant or devotee of Shiva". i recently became very interested in Shaivism and would like to know if anyone could help me or direct me to someone who will help me learn more about it. i hope to have fun on this forum and i also hope to learn alot about other religions.

Om Namah Shivaya!

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
Welcome to RF! We have people that are on journeys along almost every possible path here. I am sure one of them can help. :yes:

Wannabe Yogi

Im Shiva Das. in sanskrit it means "servant or devotee of Shiva". i recently became very interested in Shaivism and would like to know if anyone could help me or direct me to someone who will help me learn more about it. i hope to have fun on this forum and i also hope to learn alot about other religions.

Om Namah Shivaya!

Welcome many people have a good understanding of Hinduism on the Hindu form (not me I am just an ignorent fool ) Come and post a while.

Shiva Bala Yogi is a Sadhu who goes all over North America. I have a friend who knows him and thinks very highly of him. I have never meet the man but it is something you might want to look into. See what you think with open eyes.

-Jai Maa

Shiva Das

Servant of Shiva
Welcome many people have a good understanding of Hinduism on the Hindu form (not me I am just an ignorent fool ) Come and post a while.

Shiva Bala Yogi is a Sadhu who goes all over North America. I have a friend who knows him and thinks very highly of him. I have never meet the man but it is something you might want to look into. See what you think with open eyes.

-Jai Maa

the only Shiva Bala Yogi that I know of died in 1994. Is there another one? could you give me a link to a site or something like that?

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
AUM Namah Sivaya! Welcome to the forums.

The Hinduism subforum is a great place to post all kinds of questions regarding it.