• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Oldest white race

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
The oldest body in Britain is of a dark skin, blue eyed person.

"DNA tests performed last week on the oldest complete skeleton discovered in Britain indicated that he had black skin and blue eyes. Named the Cheddar Man, the remains were unearthed 115 years ago in Gough's Cave in Cheddar Gorge, within the county of Somerset in South West England."

King Phenomenon

The oldest body in Britain is of a dark skin, blue eyed person.

"DNA tests performed last week on the oldest complete skeleton discovered in Britain indicated that he had black skin and blue eyes. Named the Cheddar Man, the remains were unearthed 115 years ago in Gough's Cave in Cheddar Gorge, within the county of Somerset in South West England."

Cheddah boy hahaha

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
Like for instance what made the Jewish people more or less look like they do? Was it breeding amongst fair skinned Arabs? Arabs with Europeans? Blacks with oriental? I know it’s more than just one of these as it happened over lengthy periods but there is an answer. Interesting. I wonder if there is a consensus among top anthropologists.
What exactly do Jewish people look like?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
What exactly do Jewish people look like?
s-l960.png

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Me too, i researched blue eyes, previous i thought they originated in northern Europe so Turkey shook me a little.
The irony is that blue eyes really don't offer survival benefits that's ever been found, thus at least some anthropologists believe it was viewed as being attractive to many.

Brickjectivity

System Override
Staff member
Premium Member
Probably northern and central Europe, which used to be heavily wooded, whereas lighter skin allows more sun in to help with the production of vitamin D that relates strongly to health.
...and battle readiness.

...and hardy enslavement. When you can't get enough vitamin D you are prone to illness, but also you tend to be more depressed. This affects your survival and particularly if you are at the bottom of society. If you're the one that does all the least desirable jobs and are also deficient in vitamin D its a double whammy. Its dark, cold, the work is hard, your depressed and probably sick a lot. Those of you with lighter skin who absorb sunlight better will have a much better chance at high reproduction.

In Denmark there is an ancient tradition of putting babies outside in winter, all bundled up for their naps. Its how they take their naps; and the people swear it makes the babies more healthy. They claim it gives the babies fresh air. That's why they do it, but those babies are also getting sunlight. There are devices for hanging the babies cribs out of windows. In a southern climate this would never be a good idea, but up north it works well. Fresh air exists everywhere, but this practice is limited to northern climes.