• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Oh, I am soooooo looking forward to this:

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
crossfire-albums-misc-picture4985-blossoms.jpg

Enough said. :)

illykitty

RF's pet cat
I have a little weeping cherry blossom (Sakura) tree in my yard, we planted it a few years ago. I'm always looking forward to it blossoming. It's so pretty. :)

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
Hmm, you know I've never seen a Cherry Blossom tree. I would like to though; especially a whole bunch of them in bloom.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Hmm, you know I've never seen a Cherry Blossom tree. I would like to though; especially a whole bunch of them in bloom.

Washington DC for cherry blossoms. I have not been there when the cherry trees blossom, though DC is a great place to visit. I think cherry blossom time is DC's busiest time. Google dc cherry blossom images.

Last edited:

ratikala

Istha gosthi
we are still waiting for ......

first+snow+of+the+winter+010.JPG

I am still a child at heart so we have to have snow or it isnt winter

images

then comes the first sign of spring ....

images

then the Dafodils ....

images

then the lambs .... that realy is my favorite time ....

ratikala

Istha gosthi
we dont have cherry either but the first to flower is the blackthorn

Hedges%20-%20Blackthorne.jpg

definately the most beautifull time of year .

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Yeah, I'm pretty tired of winter.

It's 14 F or -10 C here. I can deal with cold, but when it's painful to be outside for a few seconds, that's too much.

If it's painful just to exist in my environment, it makes me want to move. =/

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
I love the spring a lot more than winter, but at the same time I love winter; sitting inside drinking a warm beverage, watching birds on the bird feeders, watch the light, fluffy snow fall, and encase yourself in the snow surrounding your house.

Not to mention the trees in the winter, they are beautiful with ice on their branches looking like petals.

While it sounds beautiful, it definitely sucks for people with two wheel drive (me included), I have already went in the ditch twice and hit plenty of snow drifts that get me stuck. My friends are suffering with me though, because the passenger has to get out and push :D

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
We actually had some sunshine today. :D

(We normally have an approx. 10 day stretch of sunny weather in mid-February. It's late this year. It's not gonna last either. Rain is back on the way.)

Sees

Dragonslayer
We actually had some sunshine today. :D

(We normally have an approx. 10 day stretch of sunny weather in mid-February. It's late this year. It's not gonna last either. Rain is back on the way.)

Still snowing here :rolleyes: trees are active though and I think it will be a good spring :D

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Eastern-Redbud_1.jpg

Redbuds won't bloom for a while though....it's supposed to go down to -10F (-23C) tonite.

Last edited:

Knight of Albion

The first cherry blossom here bursting into bloom... A beautiful sight too. Yellow primroses too in abundance.

Rather tentative to declare spring yet though. Here in England we haven't really had winter. More of an extended, violent autumn (fall) ...