• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Objective evidence or God?

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Now what if that "or" is too simple and it is in effect the fallacy of the excluded middle?

The problem of P or non-P is that not all cases of P are the same and indeed not all cases of the verb "be"
So here it is a test as we all love those. ;)

You are now observing 3 humans for 2 different cases of P including the claim of knowledge and the 3rd opition in play reductio ad absurdum.
Physicalist: I know that the universe is physical and not something else.
Non-physicalist: I know that the universe is from God in a non-physical sense and not something else.
Me: I don't know any of that and in fact since I violate the objective absolute universal status of what ever objective reality is in itself, I am now dead/going to Hell, because it really can't be done differently than those 2 versions.
So for the set of all posters believing in any version of these 2, what they are reading is not really real for really real. :D

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Some things are mutually exclusive. Most things are a continuum.

On the macro and the micro scale, things seem to be mutually exclusive. In the middle? Not so much. Most things are in the middle.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש

"No-P for you!"

Screenshot_20230711_082540.jpg