• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ObamaCare Wins Again

Laika

Premium Member
The Republicians will use this to campign on for the 2016 election.

"we chose to convince americans affordable healthcare is bad overall the other things; not because these things are easy, but because they are hard."

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Actually I'm happy because it means you'all can support me in my old age. Nothing to complain about.

However, correct me if I'm wrong but it does nothing to actively regulate the costs of health care. Doctors and Nurses, I love them but they make a lot of money. And medical and medicine supply companies. They are going to get wealthy regardless. So I'm happy for myself, but I'd prefer to be less of a burden on you'all if possible.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
If Christians would BELIEVE Jesus, (John 14: 12-14) they would be handing out FREE Healthcare Healings. But They dont BELIEVE their God. SOOOO, we gotta pay.

Faith healers?
Free faith healing...

God's Center for Divine Healing - Free Distant Healing & Spiritual Healing

images

esmith

Veteran Member
Whether one agrees or disagrees with the ruling one must ask the question.
"Did the SCOTUS rule on the legality of a portion of the law or did they rewrite the law?"

Wirey

Fartist
Whether one agrees or disagrees with the ruling one must ask the question.
"Did the SCOTUS rule on the legality of a portion of the law or did they rewrite the law?"

LOL! The law was on the books when they started. It just suits the Republicans to continue to try and convince fools that free socialized health care, which every civilized country on earth already has, is somehow bad. Heaven forefend that people be granted the right to live without pain. That's the American dream!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
LOL! The law was on the books when they started. It just suits the Republicans to continue to try and convince fools that free socialized health care, which every civilized country on earth already has, is somehow bad. Heaven forefend that people be granted the right to live without pain. That's the American dream!
Free socialized health care looks quite a bit different from Obamacare.
Does it take you 10 months just to go thru the sign up process in Canuckistan?

Btw, I'm not so keen on becoming fully civilized like the rest of the world.

Wirey

Fartist
Free socialized health care looks quite a bit different from Obamacare.
Does it take you 10 months just to go thru the sign up process in Canuckistan?

Nine, actually. My point is, drop Obamacare, have free health care, and welcome to the 20th century.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Nine, actually. My point is, drop Obamacare, have free health care, and welcome to the 20th century.
I'd be willing to swap money wasted on foreign adventurism for money spent on free health care.
But I'd like the option to buy private care.
I've seen government dentists....
th

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
I'd be willing to swap money wasted on foreign adventurism for money spent on free health care.
But I'd like the option to buy private care.
I've seen government dentists....
th

I doubt it would end up being a choice between private healthcare and free-at-the-point-of-use healthcare. We have both here in the UK.

esmith

Veteran Member
Unfortunately you did not answer the question. All you did was put a spin on it. I did not ask on whether the law is good or bad, I asked if the SCOTUS ruled on the legality of the portion of the law that was before them or did they rewrite that section. I understand why you will not answer the question. Your answer is typical of both sides of the political spectrum who refused to give a straight answer. All you did was to express your opinion on the effects of the law on the people of the US vice answering a very simple question.

Wirey

Fartist
Unfortunately you did not answer the question. All you did was put a spin on it. I did not ask on whether the law is good or bad, I asked if the SCOTUS ruled on the legality of the portion of the law that was before them or did they rewrite that section. I understand why you will not answer the question. Your answer is typical of both sides of the political spectrum who refused to give a straight answer. All you did was to express your opinion on the effects of the law on the people of the US vice answering a very simple question.

The 14th Amendment is pretty clear. Every American is equal to every American. If you have a system that punishes a child because his/her parents can't afford health care, you broke the law. The law was the deciding factor. Anything outside of that is 'spin'. When I said "The law was on the books" that was about as clear as I could be. They voted according to the law. Any other clarification I can give?

Why do you think helping your fellow citizens is evil?