• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"No thanks, I don't do that"

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Congrats on your self control, Pope! :thumbsup:

Also, women are usually not rapists or serial killers nearly as much as men are

shhhhh, don't want to offend the rapists and serial killers in here, they're a vocal bunch.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
You were doing a charitable service by allowing her to give you a free lunch?
The fact that she bought me a sandwich is of course charity on her end. My keeping her company was clearly something she wanted, and I gave her that. Just listening to somebody and keeping them company can be a charitable deed.

judging by how out of it and incoherent she was, I assume she is very lonely and needed a friend.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Uhhmm...still got her address? Uhh, only asking for a friend...
I think it is against the Forum rules to give out her address, but I do have that. I'm fairly certain she and I are going to be meeting in the future. I'll admit, i might give her a hug , hold her hand, and possibly give a backrub, but definitely not ever gonna leave the friendship zone to get to 1st or 2nd base.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
She told me "we are living in a new world order", then she gave me a "magic" card that had a vampire and it said, " Empires shall rise and fall, but evil is eternal."

Then she gave me the middle finger while I was leaving, but I'm not sure what she meant by that. Lol! :D

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
Good for you in turning it down!

And in caring for others so much!

That’s the way God wants us to be.
Philippians 2:3-4: Colossians 3:12-14.

Marcion

gopa of humanity's controversial Taraka Brahma
Also, women are usually not rapists or serial killers nearly as much as men are
I can imagine why, living in a country like the US, that would worry you.
It is one of the reasons why I would never visit the present day US (that and the death penalty).

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I can imagine why, living in a country like the US, that would worry you.
It is one of the reasons why I would never visit the present day US (that and the death penalty).

Yep, the US is definitely not for the fainthearted...