• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

No more freedom of speech in the UK

Crypto2015

Muslims need no help in killing each other in the middle east.
should we just leave them to it.?

I don't know if this was address to me. In my opinion, any sort of interventionism in the Middle East is detrimental to both the Middle East and the rest of the world. Middle Easter dictators may not be ideal rulers, but the power vacuum left after their removal is worse than any dictatorship.

Aquitaine

Is racist comments allowed by your religion (Christianity) or in your country ?

In France if you deny the Holocaust , you will pay taxe for that , what do you think ?
Personally, I'm all for freedom of speech, just as long as one doesn't try to rally others to commit acts of violence.
I think a penalty for denying the Holocaust is daft, people should be free to deny it - but not on a government level.

Useless2015

Asking for someone's opinion on something is hate speech/defamation or discrimination?
He was not asking for her opinion, but an explanation and apology as if she was involved and only askes her because this woman happens to be muslim.

This happens all the time, people like yourself tend to think all muslims think alike and therefore have to say no to terrorism and apologize for actions others commit.

Last edited:

Crypto2015

Where did i mention racism? Muslims come from all over the globe. I did mention discrimination which it is. Discrimination based on religion.

Why is it discrimination to ask a question? As a Christian, I am always questioned about slavery, in spite of the fact that I have never owned a slave in my whole life. Should I sue all of the people that seem to believe that I condone slavery? They assume this simply because I am a Christian. Perhaps as a Christian I am not entitled to sue anyone because, unlike Muslims, Christians are not a protected species.

Useless2015

Why is it discrimination to ask a question? As a Christian, I am always questioned about slavery, in spite of the fact that I have never owned a slave in my whole life. Should I sue all of the people that seem to believe that I condone slavery? They assume this simply because I am a Christian. Perhaps as a Christian I am not entitled to sue anyone because, unlike Muslims, Christians are not a protected species.

I think its best to not compare situations of 300 years ago to a week ago.

Crypto2015

I think its best to not compare situations of 300 years ago to a week ago.

Well, you are as bigoted as the guy who wrote that question in Twitter. However, you can sleep in peace because in the UK Christians are fair game. Muslims, on the contrary, are a special category of human beings that cannot be offended in any way.

Useless2015

Well, you are as bigoted as the guy who wrote that question in Twitter. However, you can sleep in peace because in the UK Christians are fair game. Muslims, on the contrary, are a special category of human beings that cannot be offended in any way.
Muslims are being offended, killed and abused every single day. Please don't get me started mate:emojconfused:

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
Every race that is non-white since the UK is predominantly white.

Non sequitur. The woman in question isn't of every non-white race. In fact it's not even mentioned what race she actually belongs to - she could be white for all you know. So I'll ask again: What race (for clarity's sake, that's in singular form) was discriminated against?

Oh, it's also worth pointing out that he wasn't arrested for the actual act of confronting the woman; he was arrested for tweeting about it and Scotland Yard have themselves admitted they weren't allowed to charge him in the first place.

http://news.met.police.uk/news/man-no-longer-charged-with-section-19-public-order-act-offence-157365

He plans to sue for false arrest & damages. I hope he wins.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/man-behind-mealy-mouthed-tweet-damages-claim-against-095948777.html

Crypto2015

Muslims are being offended, killed and abused every single day. Please don't get me started mate:emojconfused:

LOL. In what planet do you live? Christians, Hindus, and Yazidis are being killed by Muslims on a daily basis. They are being murdered by the thousands and in the cruelest possible way. However, nobody gives a damn about them. Muslims are also being killed...by other Muslims.

Useless2015

Non sequitur. The woman in question isn't of every non-white race. In fact it's not even mentioned what race she actually belongs to - she could be white for all you know. So I'll ask again: What race (for clarity's sake, that's in singular form) was discriminated against?

Oh, it's also worth pointing out that he wasn't arrested for the actual act of confronting the woman; he was arrested for tweeting about it and Scotland Yard have themselves admitted they weren't allowed to charge him in the first place.

http://news.met.police.uk/news/man-no-longer-charged-with-section-19-public-order-act-offence-157365

He plans to sue for false arrest & damages. I hope he wins.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/man-behind-mealy-mouthed-tweet-damages-claim-against-095948777.html

Again i am not the one claiming it's racism which btw i find unlikely. I do however think it's discrimination. And there is a very very thin line between racism and discrimination.

Useless2015

LOL. In what planet do you live? Christians, Hindus, and Yazidis are being killed by Muslims on a daily basis. They are being murdered by the thousands and in the cruelest possible way. However, nobody gives a damn about them. Muslims are also being killed...by other Muslims.
Is there any internationally acknowledged muslim government that is dropping thousands of bombs on innocent non-muslims?

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
Is there any internationally acknowledged muslim government that is dropping thousands of bombs on innocent non-muslims?

No, but there are plenty of Muslim governments who repress minorities and/or kill non-Muslims & the 'wrong kind' of Muslims (either actively or permit it through inaction). Pakistan, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain etc.