• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

No Longer Seeking

Onkara

I must admit that I am no longer seeking, nor am I seeking to help others to end or start a search. All there is the bliss which underlies any turbulence which happens to arise in and through the space and time and which can be reported by that which reports this bliss.

:D

This is to say that when I became nothing special, I became that which I was seeking, the prize is to know the bliss as being itself rather than something sought. :hug::group:

The temptation here is to debate the syntax and meaning of the words, who is this I and what is this bliss. The question will also arise how is this possible for him or for me. All I can say is that even a blind chicken can find a grain of corn...

Rainbow Mage

Lib Democrat/Agnostic/Epicurean-ish/Buddhist-ish
I am no longer seeking myself, but I like you, would love to help others seek. I've found my place and the deity I devote myself to.

Onkara

I am no longer seeking myself, but I like you, would love to help others seek. I've found my place and the deity I devote myself to.

That's great,Senedjem. It is as encouraging to read, for seeker and non-seeker alike.

I feel inclined to point out that I have no love or desire to help others, nor contrary do I feel anything to cause them any problems, I just feel unconditional love; you know what I mean. :)

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
That's great,Senedjem. It is as encouraging to read, for seeker and non-seeker alike.

I feel inclined to point out that I have no love or desire to help others, nor contrary to do I feel anything to cause them any problems, I just feel unconditional love, you know what I mean. :)

That is wonderful Onkarah, truly wonderful!

sunsplash

Freckled
Congrats, Onkarah. I hope to find a peace and contentment of my own someday soon. Though I've only been aquainted with you for a short time, I do appreciate all of the insight you've offered my way as I continue. You've been most helpful and I expect you will be in the future as well. :)