• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Nice Guy Syndrome and Misandry

Mr. Skittles

So you call yourself a "Nice Guy". You are nice to women, you treat them with respect and try to do your best to impress them with your kindness and general niceness. You believe that you are not like those other guys, you know those guys who aren't "nice", you go out of your way to be the exact opposite!

But yet, women continue to reject you? But how could that be? With you being such a "nice guy" and all who respects women they be glad to be friends or more with you. But that doesn't seem to be the case. So there must be something wrong with them and not you.

So whats wrong with these women? How can they be so disrespectful? Well, they must hate men. Yes! That's the ticket! The reason why women continue to reject is because these women hate men. It has nothing to do with the kind of guy you are, now does it?

Well, maybe it is you? Have you ever thought about it? Maybe there is something fundamentally wrong with you. Maybe instead, you are a misogynist. Yup that could be it! Maybe women reject you because you don't look at us as fellow human being but objects.

This is quite silly and humorous at the same time. There are women who indeed like unpredictable men aka "bad boys." Its also not misogynist to believe that there is a culture of women who prefer a bad boy.

Mr. Skittles

In addition how can any ultra-feminist accuse men of misogyny when there are women out there that propagate this idea. Preferring a "take charge" man over fidelity (not saying take charge men aren't loyal but there are women who don't have logical preferences) or a woman assuming a man is spineless because he is kind and non-confrontational versus a man who is aggressive and impulsive. Or women who prefer Alpha's instead of Beta's all of this propagates the idea of first and second. The man being the first and the woman being the second. To me the culture of some women today , continues to patriarchal tradition

Alceste

Vagabond
I just read this whole thread. I wanted to give a bit of encouragement to the guys with Asperger's who are having trouble getting dates. I am a living, breathing, human female who once had a boyfriend with Asperger's. Please stop assuming your "niceness" is causing you to be overlooked as partner. That's really tragic. We (people in general, not just women) rely very heavily on non-verbal cues you are not likely to recognize. The only bit of advice you need to remember from this monstrous thread is this:

1. Tell women how you feel.
2. Ask them how they feel.

Everything else should work out on it's own although while we're on that subject it certainly doesn't hurt to be in good physical shape. :)