• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Nice Guy Syndrome and Misandry

CynthiaCypher

So you call yourself a "Nice Guy". You are nice to women, you treat them with respect and try to do your best to impress them with your kindness and general niceness. You believe that you are not like those other guys, you know those guys who aren't "nice", you go out of your way to be the exact opposite!

But yet, women continue to reject you? But how could that be? With you being such a "nice guy" and all who respects women they be glad to be friends or more with you. But that doesn't seem to be the case. So there must be something wrong with them and not you.

So whats wrong with these women? How can they be so disrespectful? Well, they must hate men. Yes! That's the ticket! The reason why women continue to reject is because these women hate men. It has nothing to do with the kind of guy you are, now does it?

Well, maybe it is you? Have you ever thought about it? Maybe there is something fundamentally wrong with you. Maybe instead, you are a misogynist. Yup that could be it! Maybe women reject you because you don't look at us as fellow human being but objects.

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
...I'm not sure what to debate here. This seems more like something to put on Facebook.

That being said, I'd "like" it.

CynthiaCypher

...I'm not sure what to debate here. This seems more like something to put on Facebook.

That being said, I'd "like" it.

You're not supposed to "like" it. You're a guy. You're supposed to argue that women who reject "nice guys" must be misandrists.

Now get to arguing with me.

-Peacemaker-

.45 Cal
Women don't look at "nice guys" because the "nice guys" are typically gutless. Their schtick is just an expression of weakness because they're too afraid to ever take charge in their relationships with women. Unfortunately for such guys, most women want a man that can take charge

Last edited:

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
If a guy was genuinely "nice", I don't think he would treat women as objects.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Women don't look at "nice guys" because the "nice guys" are typically gutless. Their schtick is just an expression of weakness because they're too afraid to ever take charge in their relationships with women. Unfortunately for such guys, most women want a man that can take charge

Meh. If a man feels he needs to prove himself to a woman -- or to anyone -- he's got some growing up to do.