• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Next Generation Mathematics

Don't let your countence fall because science has improved and come to new conclusions. You need to keep yourself updated with how science always improve to become more and more accurate. ;)

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Don't let your countence fall because science has improved and come to new conclusions. You need to keep yourself updated with how science always improve to become more and more accurate. ;)
What is stopping you from reading the school textbooks themselves? You can't understand them?

Skwim

Veteran Member
There are many problem with reasoning like he did. He misunderstood me with intention to do so.
You assume quite a bit here: "He misunderstood me with intention to do so." And unless you have some basis for this assertion I suggest you back off a bit and stop making up unfounded motives. Of course, if this is your normal manner of communicating, thank you for the heads up of what is to come.

When you get children you will see what I mean.
And by god it is your normal manner of communicating!----I could well have four or five grandchildren for all you know.

But now that we know how you operate, all's good. Knowing the kind of character one is talking to, or chooses not to talk to, makes discussions all that easier. However, I'm tempted to put you on "Ignore" (an option that hides the posts of any member one would rather not see.) but your exchanges with others might be kind of entertaining in a perverse sort of way. So, carry on. And don't listen to those here who expect your posts to be coherent. Your incoherency is part of your charm.

x+|1| / 6 = y

If y is even then x is a prime.

According to my friend this was discrete mathematics

That's me as a 4th grader response to you...

My coherence... I just try to be a step a head.

Todays elementry school do teach aliens design of humanity, dinosaurs being fairytales, and for the topic, math as my generation recall as IQ test designed by mensa, doctors and ancient teachers.

The example I gave is not discrete mathematics for modern children, it's for those who don't know, superstition... sorcery, magic, black art, or witchcraft...

Last edited:

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
x+|1| / 6 = y

Todays elementry school do teach aliens design of humanity, dinosaurs being fairytales, and for the topic, math as my generation recall as IQ test designed by mensa, doctors and ancient teachers.

The example I gave is not discrete mathematics for modern children, it's for those who don't know, superstition... sorcery, magic, black art, or witchcraft...

Show links to demonstrate which school is teaching kids such delusional stuff.

I would say I agree, but we need to keep up with science. It is amazing how science has improved and come to better understanding how the world around us work.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Kid: "Math is poopy!"

Adult: "Wow! I've never heard a stronger argument against math in my life. I must tell everyone on RF at once!"

lol that was funny...

I just want to run up with math taught to modern elementry class... this was posted because I need feedback.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
x+|1| / 6 = y

Either your 'friend' didn't understand what was being said, or the teacher was an idiot. Or both.

ahead, not 'a head'.

Please stop and attempt to write in coherent sentences. One topic at a time, logically arranged. What in the world does the last half of your sentence mean???

The example you gave isn't even math.