• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New vote count in Wisconsin and Michigan?

Lighthouse

Don't know but can't say I trust Putin making the wisest decisions far as what has been going on.

I don't trust any world leader, but the Western ones have made way too many poor judgements and have been involved, and instigated more stupid wars and deaths by far than Russia, Iran, China, and many other countries who are generally labeled evil and enemies.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
Wikileaks simply provided us with information, which appears more accurate than
that provided by mainstream media because it was unfiltered (albeit scheduled).
Does integrity require that it be withheld from us?
Should info only be provided by partisan sources like Fox News & the NYT?

What about the razor thin margin by which Hillary won in NV & MN?
A recount in states which could only benefit Hillary would be corrupt
because there are states which could flip to Trump. The only fair
approach would be to recount every close state.
Jill Stein wasn't on the ballot in Nevada, (or Oklahoma or South Dakota,) so she cannot request a recount there.
I'm doing some research to see if I can find when Minnesota's recount request filing deadline is.

crossfire

Premium Member
Jill Stein wasn't on the ballot in Nevada, (or Oklahoma or South Dakota,) so she cannot request a recount there.
I'm doing some research to see if I can find when Minnesota's recount request filing deadline is.
It looks like Minnesota's deadline is 5 days after the election, so it has already passed. (I may be mistaken about this--I might be reading the document incorrectly.)
https://www.leg.state.mn.us/docs/2010/other/101357.pdf

crossfire

Premium Member
Dang! The Pennsylvania recount will also require an affadavit from at least three voters in each district requesting a recount. This will have to be a truly grassroots movement there! :eek:

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
So why is Trump so afraid of these recounts? Where is his bravado? Where is his unmitigated arrogance? Something may be rotten in Denmark and we should have picked up on this much earlier. We are too trusting. I would love to see all states do a recount when the popular vote candidate is not the one going into office. In fact, it's time to get rid of the EC.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Well seeing how the left is having a hissyfit over the election I can see the point of the article.
I just heard on NPR that the Green Party only wants to verify that the election process works as it should.
I presume it's merely a coincidence that it's just the few states where a teensy change could mean
reversing Trump's wins. Unless I'm missing something, the Greens are fibbing about this motive...
....or NPR is misquoting them too.

crossfire

Premium Member
I just heard on NPR that the Green Party only wants to verify that the election process works as it should.
I presume it's merely a coincidence that it's just the few states where a teensy change could mean
reversing Trump's wins. Unless I'm missing something, the Greens are fibbing about this motive...
I remember hearing reports out of Pennsylvania on election night that the electronic voting machines were changing Trump votes to Clinton votes. I hope they can get all of the requirements together for the Pennsylvania recount to see if there is any evidence to back up these reports.
http://wgntv.com/2016/11/08/pennsylvania-voters-claim-voting-machines-changing-ballots/

Lighthouse

Dang! The Pennsylvania recount will also require an affadavit from at least three voters in each district requesting a recount. This will have to be a truly grassroots movement there! :eek:

As well as providing evidence of fraud. In which case, Jill has already stated she has no evidence.

Lighthouse

It's odd that the Green Party didn't raise funds to file in New Hampshire.

crossfire

Premium Member
It's odd that the Green Party didn't raise funds to file in New Hampshire.
Any idea when the filing deadline date is there? Such information is difficult to find.

If you know of any states where she can file for a recount where the deadline to file hasn't passed, feel free to suggest a recount campaign there.

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
This is all about purposely missing the Federally required deadline of Dec 13th to complete the recounts which would throw the decision to the Congress where Trump would then also win anyway via 1 vote per State but the phony MSM would then try to illegitimize Trump's victory.

The way I figure it is, the Clinton's are on the deathbed literally and don't care if this is a complete scam they are engaged in and a waste of America's time and putting the nation at risk of being taken advantage of by other adversaries globally, because I think Bill Clinton 's health is rapidly collapsing and personally think he has AIDS and has been kept alive for almost two decades thanks to a cocktail of meds but now knows he is a goner and that also Hillary is a bobblehead with a critical medical issue and her head is about to totally detach itself and won't make it another three Christmas's and the first thing out of her mouth that Tuesday when she lost and went into a medicated-intoxicated violent rage against some of her own staff and physically but unsuccessfully trying to assault them was "they will hang us by the noose!" ... and, she thinks this is all going to somehow save her from prison as if some sort of phony illegitimization of Trump's win will intimidate Trump to protect her.

She is a bat headed, selfish and power deluded drunk. Trump was already being nice guy with her, and look what being nice got him.

Anyway, the fact is that hearings and any prosecution as a result of the ongoing investigation of her crimes as well of Bill Clinton's and of the Foundation (which is really the one that is going to land her and Bill in prison if it comes down to it), none of this is actually the discretion of the President, in this case Trump, rather it is up to Congress. So she is mental with delusion and rage and not able to think this out but the only thing in her mind, as well as Bill, is dying of their medical issues while in prison.

But Congress wasn't going to take this further - but now it is clear, they should. Hillary for Prison is back on the table and Congress should start moving on this ASAP because this crazy bat actually does need to die in prison instead of death while dripping saliva all over her neck in Chappaqua.

In fact let's hope she freaks out mentally even more as millions of Americans chant "Hillary for Prison" to the point where her paranoid sick mental state triggers a critical mass implosion that finishes it. It turns out her stinking breath and yellow teeth are the resl cause of global warming.

And while we are at it, let's raise the taxes on Alt-Left Hollywood. I know, it is against our principles, but what the heck.

And for that matter, let's sic the Trump IRS on the Alt-Left just like Obama did to so many Great Americans. What comes around goes around, and after all it was the Democrats and the Obamanists who empowered Trump with all this para-constitutional excess, didn't they realize the same gasoline would end up in the hands of the next firebug? What idiots, they created Trump.

May as well not only clean the barn out, let's burn the barn down with those donkeys and monkeys locked in the barn. After all, they don't want to leave anyway.

Last edited:

buddhist

It's interesting to me that the left is pushing for a vote recount in states which do not require identification to vote.

idav

Being
Premium Member
It's interesting to me that the left is pushing for a vote recount in states which do not require identification to vote.
The left isn't pushing for anything but regardless it isn't interesting because if Trumps right they should find the prevalent voter fraud he thinks is happening with illegal voting.

buddhist

The left isn't pushing for anything
Really? I hear mostly voices from the left in support for this.

but regardless it isn't interesting because if Trumps right they should find the prevalent voter fraud he thinks is happening with illegal voting.
I agree, as long as the recount is done openly and fairly with witnesses from multiple sides.

idav

Being
Premium Member
Really? I hear mostly voices from the left in support for this.

I agree, as long as the recount is done openly and fairly with witnesses from multiple sides.
What could the motives possibly be when even Trump is the one claiming fraud. Perhaps to consider the legitimacy of certain systems as the green party has claimed? Is it just some consiracy from the left when the green party is the one initiating the whole thing? Are we supposed to be surprised the left isn't dogging them about it? If Trump is serious about his claims then he should also be supporting any recounts.

buddhist

What could the motives possibly be when even Trump is the one claiming fraud. Perhaps to consider the legitimacy of certain systems as the green party has claimed? Is it just some consiracy from the left when the green party is the one initiating the whole thing? Are we supposed to be surprised the left isn't dogging them about it? If Trump is serious about his claims then he should also be supporting any recounts.
I'm not for or against one side or the other. I'm merely saying, if a recount is in order, then it should be fair and open.

It's also questionable to me why recounts are only being initiated in states where no IDs are required to vote. Will every individual who cast a vote be queried to see if their recorded vote was indeed how they voted?

And, as far as I understand it, the Green Party is categorized on Wikipedia as left-wing. They are claiming fraud, just as Trump claimed potential fraud before election day.