• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New vote count in Wisconsin and Michigan?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
All I am putting forward is that if an illegal wanted to vote they would have no problem doing so. False papers can be purchased for around less than $300 which would allow them to work, register/vote.
As far as I am aware, this is a rarity, and so little of it is going on that elections are not effected. The post I was referring to was making the claim that is so widespread and such a problem that it threw the EC and popular vote during the 2008 election. That of course would be major issue, and if it's true we can expect huge discrepancies throughout all states and counties being recounted.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I actually wish I could register as both. I'm in a red county so I'm often talking about the libertarian party . politically i find the rise of third parties important .

You know and have heard me . so its easier to see the validity of my message and actions. maybe if you knew and heard other flappers you might feel the same about them . know that I stand in solidarity with many of them. I hope they feel the same about me.

Considering the high levels of apathy and low voter turn out I wish more people were doing more and plan to encourage others to speak out and take action.
I only encourage people to vote if they do so responsibly (ie, agreeing with my choices).

UpperLimits

Do you think the result could change?
Absolutely....

Wouldn't it be hilarious if the recounts increased Trumps numbers? :oops:o_O:rolleyes:

And I'm laughing my butt off right now....

But here's the real kicker!! Do you remember when Trump claimed that if election fraud was accounted for, then he would actually win the popular vote as well? Well, if you look at the voting map you'll find that although Hillary lost the state of Michigan, she won Detroit itself and Wayne county. But....

Records: Too many votes in 37% of Detroit’s precincts

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Absolutely....

And I'm laughing my butt off right now....

But here's the real kicker!! Do you remember when Trump claimed that if election fraud was accounted for, then he would actually win the popular vote as well? Well, if you look at the voting map you'll find that although Hillary lost the state of Michigan, she won Detroit itself and Wayne county. But....

Records: Too many votes in 37% of Detroit’s precincts
I know, really, eh.
Meanwhile the Trumpysteria continues .... LOL...

In other news it's so kind of the Hildebeast throwing a bash for her biggest donors and paying for it with some of the remains of the war chest. So, the donors are buying the glitzy bash themselves.... How's that for a heartfelt "thank you"?
Nope, don't tell me, her and Billy are dead broke.