• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Here

Onasander

My username is a old Platonic Philosopher, started going off a list of them but all were taken as user names.

I'm catholic but not here primarily to debate my religion, rather saw the philosophy section. I do have a strong background in world religions, ancient and modern. Was a Stoic and a Cynic (christian) philosopher for a while.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
My username is a old Platonic Philosopher, started going off a list of them but all were taken as user names.

I'm catholic but not here primarily to debate my religion, rather saw the philosophy section. I do have a strong background in world religions, ancient and modern. Was a Stoic and a Cynic (christian) philosopher for a while.
Welcome to the forum. I will be looking forward to your posts.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.

Hello, and welcome to RF, Onasander. I hope you enjoy your time on the forum.

iu

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Greetings @Onasander ,

I saw you in the philosophy forum. It's nice to have you here, and thank you for the introduction.

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
Namaste. Greetings and salutations.

I hope you enjoy your time here.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member

Welcome, enjoy

Heyo

Veteran Member

Welcome to RF. The philosophy section isn't exactly where the action is but I'm there every now and then.

Rachel Rugelach

Shalom, y'all.
Staff member
Premium Member
Welcome, Onasander! Thanks to your interesting choice in a screen name, I looked for Onasander at Bill Thayer's LacusCurtius site and learned something new today!

Thayer's highly acclaimed site has been around since the '90s, and is being hosted by the University of Chicago. If history interests you, you might want to check out the entire site. The LacusCurtius section covers Roman antiquities.

In appreciation (because it's always good to learn new stuff), I present you with a treat of chocolate-cinnamon rugelach:

rugelach.jpg

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Welcome to RF. The philosophy section isn't exactly where the action is but I'm there every now and then.

Also, for the OP - if you go to the standard Debates section, sometimes people talk philosophy there, too - in some debates. Although, not all of the subjects are philosophy based, there - you'll get an assortment of subjects.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Greetings!
My background is watching many decades of cartoons.
This made me what I am today!

Now, join us for a late nite snack in the RF break room....
1b7c82a4d10f6271e95f6feff388347a.jpg