• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NASA and Space!

dust1n

Zindīq
I have gathered clues and have observed common matters myself.

I have not gleaned at pieces of pumice rock through an air right case; gathered by atheist scientists who fake events which isbused to steal tax payers funds and shovels just as much exposure to theor wocked ideologies and evil (behind closed doors) practices.

Sorry, I guess I didn't see this one.

So what clue and what common matters have you observed yourself. I'm still waiting to see the research you yourself have done that allows to be certain the Earth is flat.

Also, how do you know so much about a pemice rock that you've never gleaned at before. You know nothing about the rock, but you know it's a fake rock? How do you know it's a fake rock?

Also, I'm not sure atheist scientists have much to do with the Earth being round.

"The first single voyage of global circumnavigation was that of the ship Victoria, between 1519 and 1522, known as the Magellan–Elcano expedition. It was a Spanish voyage of discovery led initially by Ferdinand Magellan between 1519 and 1521, and then by Juan Sebastián Elcano from 1521 to 1522. The voyage started in Seville, crossed the Atlantic Ocean, and after several stopovers rounded the southern tip of South America. It then continued across the Pacific "discovering" a number of islands on its way, including Guam and the Philippines. After Magellan's death in the Philippines in 1521, Elcano took command of the expedition and continued the journey across the Indian Ocean, round the Cape of Good Hope, north along the Atlantic Ocean, and back to Spain in 1522. Elcano and a small group of 18 men were actually the only members of the expedition to make the full circumnavigation.

Apart from some scholars, it is not generally accepted that Magellan and some crew members previously completed a full circumnavigation on several voyages, since Sumatra and Malacca (where Magellan had been twice before, in 1509 and in 1511-1512) lie southwest of Cebu (Philippines). If he has also been in the Moluccas islands (located southeast of Cebu) in early 1512 (dubious and controversial), he completed and clearly exceeded an entire circumnavigation of Earth in longitude, although one circumnavigation understood in the strict sense implies a return to the same exact point. However, traveling west from Europe, in 1521, Magellan reached a region of Southeast Asia (in the Malay Archipelago) which he had reached on previous voyages traveling east. Magellan thereby achieved a nearly complete personal circumnavigation of the globe for the first time in history.[3]

In 1577, Elizabeth I sent Francis Drake to start an expedition against the Spanish along the Pacific coast of the Americas. Drake set out from Plymouth, England in November 1577, aboard Pelican, which Drake renamed Golden Hind mid-voyage. In September 1578, he passed through the southern tip of South America, named Drake Passage, which connects the southwestern part of the Atlantic Ocean with the southeastern part of the Pacific Ocean. In June 1579, Drake landed somewhere north of Spain's northern-most claim in Alta California, which is known as Drakes Bay, California. Drake completed the second circumnavigation of the world in September 1580.

For the wealthy, long voyages around the world, such as was done by Ulysses S. Grant, became possible in the 19th century, and the two World Wars moved vast numbers of troops around the planet. However, it was later improvements in technology and rising incomes that made such trips relatively common."...

"The first person to fly in space, Yuri Gagarin, also became the first person to complete an orbital spaceflight in the Vostok 1 spaceship, in 1961. Early NASA space missions included only sub-orbital spaceflights."

Ah, damn NASA scientists circling a man around the Earth by tricking the Soviet Space Programme into going along with their ruse.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumnavigation

It's amazing so many people went one direction for a long time and ended up where they started on a flat square surface. Pretty amazing stuff.

jonathan180iq

Very good!
Indeed this bit of rock is an igneous volcanic rock which would be referred to by a layperson as "pumice".

But to be a bit more precise, we refer to it as Mare Basalt. It's a basalt which cannot chemically be linked to anything else on this planet - just for the record.
http://www.astro.washington.edu/users/smith/Astro150/Labs/MoonRocks/

I have not gleaned at pieces of pumice rock through an air right case; gathered by atheist scientists who fake events which isbused to steal tax payers funds and shovels just as much exposure to theor wocked ideologies and evil (behind closed doors) practices.
There are a lot of claims in this sentence which I bet you don't have a bit of supporting evidence for.
If you do, I'd love to see it. I'm giddy in anticipation, actually.

Gather observations first. Go from there.
Let's be clear here and note that you have yet to respond to any of my observational questions about astronomy or gravity on a flat Earth...
I assume you'll never directly be able to answer these - but here are a few more, based purely on observation.

1. When you watch an airplane fly overhead, in a straight line, why does it appear like the plane starts flying down instead of merely getting further and further away? On a flat Earth, wouldn't a plane flying away from us just start looking smaller in our view, rather than bending down? How do you explain that? It makes total sense from a spherical understanding.
  2. If the Earth is flat, then the moon must be flat too, right? What causes the phases of the moon?
  3. Why must very long bridges have their masts angled on a curve to compensate for the curvature of the Earth, if the Earth is actually flat?
  4. Why has noone in the History of the World ever been reported to have fallen over the edge?
  5. What fuels volcanic activity, on a Flat Earth?