• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NASA and Space!

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
You bet if Russia, China, or some other power in the world decided to setup a military base on the moon or Mars, US would triple the budget to NASA, or more, to get us there in a week.
Oh yeah! If Russia said it would be there on Friday, we would be waiting there on Wednesday.

jonathan180iq

This may come as a shock, but Nasa is all together filled to the brim with fakery.
This is a claim - please support it.
Which part of NASA is "filled to the brim with fakery"?

If you've done as much research as you claim, then supporting your position should be very easy, right?

The midt stack case against them - is the FACT that the earth is indeed - a flat plain; not globular.

Also, our earth system is geocentric - NOT heliocentric !

The Spacestation experiences a sunrise or sunset once every hour and a half, yet they don't see the same terrestial region but once during that span of time. How is that possible, if the Earth is a flat disc and the Solar System is Geocentric?

https://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/iss_ustream.html#.VfLUCxFVikp

http://blogs.esa.int/promisse/watch-iss-live/

And of course, noone can be certain to question (or believe) the suggestion of another - unless they have researched the matter themselves also.

As I said, since you've supposedly done some very sophisticated research before reaching your conclusion, I would love to see your supporting evidence.

Last edited:

josephhayse

Simply put : the heliocentric model was proposed by Pythagoras. However, his "sun worshipping" ideologies never took off until Newtown attempted to explain the phenomenon known as gravity.

Along with other pseudo scientists like Galileo and Einstein in modern times - wasn't ANY physical proof - until NaSa (aka) - NaZi scientists working along side American scinetists in post WW2 - endeavored to persue a "space race" - and subsequent "moon landing" - also fake; NOT to land on the moon - but to fake physical evidence that "their" heliocentric model and that our earth was round - was their actual intent.

Since then, the NaZi have been siphoning over 30 billion dollars per year from the tax payers ever since their false claims.

josephhayse

If proof is what you need - I challenge you to gather proof that we (as mankind) - actually did go; nit what they say, but what you discover for yourself.

A bit of advice - forst start with using your own common observation.

Water ALWAYS finds it level settlement. It is ALWAYS settled flat. Always !!

Start there. Then watch what else you will begin to discover.

Don't attack the messanger. Attack the message.

josephhayse

I have gathered an exuberant amount of data throughout many months myself.

I will be happy to share with you more - as soon as you will also gather some data that either confirms or denies the notion for that moment.

jonathan180iq

Don't attack the messanger. Attack the message.
Gladly :)

Along with other pseudo scientists like Galileo and Einstein in modern times - wasn't ANY physical proof - until NaSa (aka) - NaZi scientists working along side American scinetists in post WW2 - endeavored to persue a "space race" - and subsequent "moon landing" - also fake; NOT to land on the moon - but to fake physical evidence that "their" heliocentric model and that our earth was round - was their actual intent.

First, I think you're super awesome.

If proof is what you need - I challenge you to gather proof that we (as mankind) - actually did go; nit what they say, but what you discover for yourself.

moon-rock.jpg

This piece of rock, which I've personally seen at least 30 times in the last year, was broken off of a chuck of rock that was physically taken from the Moon during the Apollo 15 Mission by David Scott.

There it is, physical evidence, right in front of your face.

A bit of advice - forst start with using your own common observation.
I've provided a photo of a specimen that I've personally visited, but let's get more indepth...

For other common observations, let's simply spend a few minutes outside at night time.
Why is it that Northern Constellations cannot be seen by people in the Southern Hemisphere, and vice versa?
If the Earth was flat, wouldn't all people on the surface of our flat planet be able to see the same things in the sky?

Also, there is not a single solitary law of physics which would allow something as massive as the Earth to NOT form into a spherical shape. I challenge you to prove me wrong on that one.

Water ALWAYS finds it level settlement. It is ALWAYS settled flat. Always !!

Does water ALWAYS find it's level settlement? ALWAYS?
Amazingly, this water never seems to find the level... Gosh, that seems very inconsistent with your assertion and very consistent with those of regular everyday physics and Newtonian principles... I wonder why that is.

How do orbits work, if the Earth is flat? Wouldn't anything in above the surface of our flat world simply fall back to Earth?
Why don't satellites fall back to Earth, if it's all flat?

dust1n

Zindīq
I am nothing of the sort. And of course, I do believe what I know to be the case.

And of course, noone can be certain to question (or believe) the suggestion of another - unless they have researched the matter themselves also.

What research have you performed to conclude that the world is flat?

josephhayse

I have gathered clues and have observed common matters myself.

I have not gleaned at pieces of pumice rock through an air right case; gathered by atheist scientists who fake events which isbused to steal tax payers funds and shovels just as much exposure to theor wocked ideologies and evil (behind closed doors) practices.

dust1n

Zindīq

You said "And of course, noone can be certain to question (or believe) the suggestion of another - unless they have researched the matter themselves also."

I'm looking for material suggesting you researched the matter yourself. Knowing with certainty that the Earth is flat because of a YouTube video is being certainty by believing the suggestion of another.

josephhayse

^ this could very well be asked of the same from you - being led to believe that the earth is globular - simply because you were "told" such.

It appears you are in a bit of a conundrum for the time being.

Gather observations first. Go from there.

dust1n

Zindīq
^ this could very well be asked of the same from you - being led to believe that the earth is globular - simply because you were "told" such.

It appears you are in a bit of a conundrum for the time being.

Gather observations first. Go from there.

Sure, but I'm not the one making the case that in order to know with certainty, one would have to do the research themselves. You seem pretty certain the world is flat and that no human has been in space or on the moon. So, I'm curious as to what research you yourself did that allows you to be pretty certain the world is flat and no one has been on the moon.

You hold a higher set of standards for the claims of others, and then do not apply those other standards to your own claims?

dust1n

Zindīq
But, if you are looking for evidence, there are pictures of the Earth... as a sphere, and there no pictures I'm aware of, as a flat space.

earth_moon_clementine_NEWCOLLA.jpg

Picture was taken from the Clementine spacecraft a little over a decade ago.

Probably photo-shopped though, right?

20120910_earth_moon_galileo_19921208_frame39.png

Galileo, the spacecraft, took this photo a couple years before.

20130218_earth_hayabusa_ST_1038697115_wvb.png

Hayabusa spacecraft from Japan confirmed the same thing. Magically.

AH, but I can't trust those pictures. They don't move around like the ones in the YouTube video and have ominous voices and music over it.

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
I hope to try skydiving really soon. Falling doesn't seem that scary. But looking over and actually seeing over the horizon. That's terrifying.
I am afraid of heights so... forgive me if I don't join you. :D

dust1n

Zindīq
I am afraid of heights so... forgive me if I don't join you. :D

I have a friend who is going for like 100 something jumps so they can become professional and do stuff like base jumping and night jumping. I just want to ride down on a nice day attached to someone who is already a pro. :D The height isn't as bad as having control of the parachute and the 200 mile winds and the strength to keep your body oriented.