• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Name Something Weird About You -- A Quirk You Have

Deidre

Even though I'm right handed, I drive (steer the car) with my left hand...only. Unless it's bumpy terrain and two hands are needed. My husband usually drives when we're in the car together, but there was a day recently when I drove and he was like...''it's as though your left hand is glued to the wheel.'' :tearsofjoy:

Shaul

Premium Member
I am a major aficionado of Studebaker cars. I’ve owned three over the years. I used to have an Avanti. My current Studebaker is a Lark. It looks like this one,

upload_2020-12-10_20-28-21.jpeg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
You watching Strictly?
Bill Bailey is dancing a ballroom tango to Metallica's Enter Sandman on Saturday.
:guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar:

If he gets to the final I'm hoping for an AT to Slayer's Raining Blood!

Looking forward to it. Bill Bailey has really surprised me, very good dancer

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Yes, I think he's surprised everybody. I had him down in the comic and rubbish category.
I had him in the 'Retired, injured' category, but would love to see him win if HRVY and Janette don't do so, given that I think her popularity might swing it - and deserving of such, over the years and in getting HRVY to such a stage. Who knows how people will vote though.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
I had him in the 'Retired, injured' category, but would love to see him win if HRVY and Janette don't do so, given that I think her popularity might swing it - and deserving of such, over the years and in getting HRVY to such a stage. Who knows how people will vote though.
Do you follow the live blog on the Guardian website? It's quite funny.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I can't control laughter.
Even when I am in public places, and alone.
When I am in the subway... and I use my iphone to read stuff on my social media and someone writes me a funny joke ...I cannot avoid to laugh.

So...imagine you are in the subway...and you see a lady laughing alone...:p:p:p

Weird weird weird