• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Name god in 10 words or less

I saw this thread in the dharmic religions. It wasnt being answered there so i thought i'd post it here, it'd do better. So what do you think?

Omnipotent
Omnipresent
Omnistrong
Genderless
Formless
Bodyless

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Logically Accurate Creative Evolving Dynamically Eloquently Unfolding Consciousness Equating
Lace Deuce :)

!Fluffy!

Lacking Common Sense
The best name of God is I AM.
The best description of God is LOVE.

Edit:

The name of God is I AM: God is LOVE.

There, that is 10 words exactly.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare hare. ---- Om, Shanti!

porkchop

I'm Heffer!!!
I saw this thread in the dharmic religions. It wasnt being answered there so i thought i'd post it here, it'd do better. So what do you think?

Omnipotent
Omnipresent
Omnistrong
Genderless
Formless
Bodyless

I can name Him in one,.....JESUS.:yes: :yes:

Booko

Deviled Hen

Omnipotent
Omnipresent
Omnistrong
Genderless
Formless
Bodyless

Uh..."omnipotent" and "omnistrong" are the same thing.

Anyway, I"ll sign on to these, and add:

"Unknowable Essence"

Speaking of Dharmic religions, one might also use these terms in a passage that appears in both Hindu and Buddhist texts:

There is an Unborn, Unoriginated, Uncreated, Unformed. If there were not this Unborn, this Unoriginated, this Uncreated, this Unformed, escape from the world of the born, the originated, the created, the formed, would not be possible.

But since there is an Unborn, Unoriginated, Uncreated, Unformed, therefore is escape possible from the world of the born, the originated, the created, the formed.

Panda

42?
Premium Member
penguin this is a bit of a debate among Christians some say he is the son of God others say he is God.

God in 10 words or less: Bob Marley.