• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Name 2 things

johnnys4life

Pro-life Mommy
The first thing something you particularly like about yourself, the other something you would like to change.

I'll start.

Creative. :bounce Forgetful.:(

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
I absolutely love the scar from my surgery. I've always had a thing for scars, and I find it very attractive :D (The only thing attractive about myself, heheh.)

One thing I'd like to change is my lack of direction and motivation. I dunno what I'm gonna do with my life.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
johnnys4life said:
The first thing something you particularly like about yourself, the other something you would like to change.

I'll start.

Creative. :bounce Forgetful.:(
I believe I am a person of integrity. In other words, I am what I claim to be. :)

I have an absolutely horrible temper. I have learned to control it most of the time, but occasionally I totally lose it, and when I do, it's not a pretty sight. :(

Kathryn

johnnys4life

Pro-life Mommy
Jensa, you look nothing like how I'd imagine, for some reason. And that is one wicked looking scar.

I think we all have a lot of things in common...I'm interested in personalities, so perhaps I will try to ask more about that.