• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

MysticSang'ha made it to 37th!

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Happy Birthday Heather!!!!
icon14.gif

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I remember a couple years ago when Sunstone asked the forum if women were sexiest around 35.

Honestly? I think we get better with age. ;)

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
The mind of a wise 37 year old woman amazingly combined with the rampant sex hormones of an 18 year old **** hound. :thud:

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
(This is from 2 years ago, but it still apllies)

Oh My God! If I had known! :eek:
I would have writ a Birthday poem!
To celebrate this special day,
But since I didn't, I'll just say;
For all your kindness, warmth and wisdom,
And every squishy hug you've given,
And all you bring into the forums,
(plus helping to maintain decorum),
I know I speak for everyone,
In saying, thanks for all you've done,
And may we all be friends forever,
And so then,
!!:)!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER!!!:)!!​

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Drat! I'm out of frubals!

*ponders*

Maybe I can ask to be reassigned as an admin so I could have unlimited frubal power again..........

*stops pondering*

Well, that crazy thought came and went fast. I'd have to once again spend my days wasting my time here picking up the hot chicks, sexually harassing all the female mods, bribing Nick to do all my work for me, tying up and whipping all the male mods in the back room - except my brother, that would be weird, so I just make fun of him until he cries- and drinking half the beer (the other half I take to Blayze).

That took a lot of work. Whew! How could I focus on my latest projects in my business when I was hungover from the Friday Night Staff Orgies?