• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mysterious ways

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I believe The earth is destroyed then re-created over and over again so there ya go. Thought that was basically a gimme in my original post but I guess not
So you see this all as a time loop? It's the same story played out over and over again endlessly? Does anything change, or is it replaying the same stories, like watching the same reruns of Gilligan's Island forever and ever?

King Phenomenon

So you see this all as a time loop? It's the same story played out over and over again endlessly? Does anything change, or is it replaying the same stories, like watching the same reruns of Gilligan's Island forever and ever?
I can’t help you understand anymore.

I believe I’ll be back here again after I die reliving the same exact life. Here’s the kicker though. Free will exists even though every life is the same. God truly does work in mysterious ways. However I truly only live once though as my past lives are as though they never happened. This is the power of the Lord. Sweet stuff.

Why do you believe so?

Irate State

Äkta människor
I believe I’ll be back here again after I die reliving the same exact life. Here’s the kicker though. Free will exists even though every life is the same. God truly does work in mysterious ways. However I truly only live once though as my past lives are as though they never happened. This is the power of the Lord. Sweet stuff.

This is the power you choose to bestow upon your belief.
But if you have an axe, and over the years you change first the handle and later the blade is it the same axe?
If lives are re-liven without you being aware of it, is it really you?
Every time you die Earth is obliterated and recreated just for you, or how this chrono-calypse works?

King Phenomenon

This is the power you choose to bestow upon your belief.
But if you have an axe, and over the years you change first the handle and later the blade is it the same axe?
If lives are re-liven without you being aware of it, is it really you?
Every time you die Earth is obliterated and recreated just for you, or how this chrono-calypse works?
See post 20

Segev Moran

I believe I’ll be back here again after I die reliving the same exact life.
This will be a very improbable thing.
Here’s the kicker though. Free will exists even though every life is the same.
If you can make different choices, your life will not be exactly the same.
God truly does work in mysterious ways.
If someone talks to you in a foreign language that you don't understand, it doesn't make it mysterious, rather misunderstood :)
However I truly only live once though as my past lives are as though they never happened.
So what is the point of having past lives?
This is the power of the Lord. Sweet stuff.
How do you know that is God's power?

King Phenomenon

If someone talks to you in a foreign language that you don't understand, it doesn't make it mysterious, rather misunderstood :)

Post 20

King Phenomenon

In your opinion

DNB

Christian
You make a mockery of God, turning His will into some absolutely purposeless ands meaningless series of events, where no one learns, grows, improves or even gets to understand the truth of God and life, righteousness and wickedness, consequence and judgement.
You views are rather frivolous, baseless and immature.

King Phenomenon

You make a mockery of God, turning His will into some absolutely purposeless ands meaningless series of events, where no one learns, grows, improves or even gets to understand the truth of God and life, righteousness and wickedness, consequence and judgement.
You views are rather frivolous, baseless and immature.
Woah!!! Take it easy mr serious.
Take care now:)

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
If one's life is repeated / duplicated it makes each choice vastly more important. A wise choice with positive outcomes is repeated infinitely? The same would be true for poor choices with negative outcomes?