• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mysterious ways

King Phenomenon

I believe I’ll be back here again after I die reliving the same exact life. Here’s the kicker though. Free will exists even though every life is the same. God truly does work in mysterious ways. However I truly only live once though as my past lives are as though they never happened. This is the power of the Lord. Sweet stuff.

King Phenomenon

Did you have an experience(s) that brought you to that conclusion?
Plus I think Gods too mind blowing and above waiting billions or trillions of years for our universe to die and another universe to form. I just think when it comes to the act of ‘CREATION’ he went for the gold.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I believe I’ll be back here again after I die reliving the same exact life. Here’s the kicker though. Free will exists even though every life is the same. God truly does work in mysterious ways. However I truly only live once though as my past lives are as though they never happened. This is the power of the Lord. Sweet stuff.
So then do you believe you will make all the same choices and repeat this same life again and again, like Groundhog Day, until you figure it out? Then what?

Have you considered that you may come back as your father next time? Now that would be weird, being married to your mom and all. ;)

King Phenomenon

So then do you believe you will make all the same choices and repeat this same life again and again, like Groundhog Day, until you figure it out? Then what?

Have you considered that you may come back as your father next time? Now that would be weird, being married to your mom and all. ;)
Take care now

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Take care now
Seriously though, I have thought about coming back as myself again. But to what end? Get it better next time? But of course, that would create a separate timeline, and it would be a different life since events would be altered. Sort of like parallels universes. Perhaps we are all those right now?

King Phenomenon

Seriously though, I have thought about coming back as myself again. But to what end? Get it better next time? But of course, that would create a separate timeline, and it would be a different life since events would be altered. Sort of like parallels universes. Perhaps we are all those right now?
part of original post

However I truly only live once though as my past lives are as though they never happened. This is the power of the Lord.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
part of original post

However I truly only live once though as my past lives are as though they never happened. This is the power of the Lord.
That is basically reincarnation, though it's not the same life we had this time around, but another person from a time before, and we don't remember that life. Few do, but there are children who have details of their past life, but as they get older they too forget. I'm just not sure about reliving the same life, but why not I suppose. We could be reincarnated into the past, say as a peasant during the middle ages. Time is ultimately not fixed or linear.

King Phenomenon

That is basically reincarnation, though it's not the same life we had this time around, but another person from a time before, and we don't remember that life. Few do, but there are children who have details of their past life, but as they get older they too forget. I'm just not sure about reliving the same life, but why not I suppose. We could be reincarnated into the past, say as a peasant during the middle ages. Time is ultimately not fixed or linear.
I believe The earth is destroyed then re-created over and over again so there ya go. Thought that was basically a gimme in my original post but I guess not

Last edited: