• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My unconventional mind

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
I have learnt that sometimes the extraordinary takes place when specific conditions occur all at once: personal growth fueled by great adversity, a selfless desire to help others, there is a need or several needs to be met and there are no expectations. I would like to describe one of the times when the extraordinary took place: it has to do with a small Facebook group called “PicturePositive” and its role in bringing much needed positivity to people’s lives across the world in an era laden with uncertainty.

From this site -

Positively Uncertain: How a Small Facebook Group Became a Haven of Positivity during the Pandemic

:)

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Best chase? -

Yes - to chase 244 in 20 overs ... openers put on 121 in 9th over!!!

In the end they got 7 balls to spare!

Last edited:

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Idea pod is a site I haven't much visited - here is one article - yet to explore their menus etc ...

The brutal reality is that we are not on this planet to be happy.

We are here to live a life of purpose and meaning in collaboration with others.

When you focus on being happy, you end up creating an idealized definition of what it means.

Instead, you’re better off focusing on things you can control. For example, you can make sure your actions and behaviors are aligned with living a life full of purpose and meaning.

How to be happy: 5 unconventional life lessons