• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My solution to the wall problem.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
It is all simply a big misunderstanding. Now we all know that Trump does not lie. And he has claimed countless times that Mexico will pay for the wall. Obviously since Mexico is paying for the wall the cost of building it should not be in the congressional budget. Trump should have never asked for money for it from the Congress in the first place, Now that that misunderstanding is cleared up the government should be opening up in just a day or two.

Meanwhile in regards to the Wall. We can start building it once the funds start to come in form Mexico. Who knows, they may have already sent us the first check and we may not know that because that particular office was closed due to the shutdown.

Let's open up the government and see what mail has come in. We've got a wall to build!

Curious George

Veteran Member
It is all simply a big misunderstanding. Now we all know that Trump does not lie. And he has claimed countless times that Mexico will pay for the wall. Obviously since Mexico is paying for the wall the cost of building it should not be in the congressional budget. Trump should have never asked for money for it from the Congress in the first place, Now that that misunderstanding is cleared up the government should be opening up in just a day or two.

Meanwhile in regards to the Wall. We can start building it once the funds start to come in form Mexico. Who knows, they may have already sent us the first check and we may not know that because that particular office was closed due to the shutdown.

Let's open up the government and see what mail has come in. We've got a wall to build!
But you forgot that this wall is also not-a-wall. So we have a not-a-wall to build as well.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher

This should have been in the Games/Jokes section....

Thief

Rogue Theologian

I posted a better solution long time ago.....

annex Mexico

American law for all

taxes for all

required English lessons in school.....fair for me
fair for them

they want what we got

let's GIVE it to them

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

annex Mexico

American law for all

taxes for all

required English lessons in school.....fair for me
fair for them

they want what we got

let's GIVE it to them
That's actually brilliant! In addition, I'm for annexing Ecuador and Honduras as well.

Move our police in and start cleaning house.

Walla! No more illegals from the south.

sealchan

I've got an idea, let's ask Trump to back off from his criminalization of asylum seekers and other immigrants and ask for them to pay a border crossing fee of $20 per person (and these fees could be paid for by outside donations or sponsorships). Then Trump can use that money to build the wall AND the so-called "Mexicans" would be paying for it.

When Trump saves up enough money then he can get his wall...

sealchan

But you forgot that this wall is also not-a-wall. So we have a not-a-wall to build as well.

Maybe a contractor should show up with a "light wall" that immediately detects when someone crosses through it and costs only 5 million dollars.

That wall would be built and installed by the EHNC* Company and will feature indicator lights on tall and imposing posts placed at half mile intervals along the southern border. The indicator lights would reveal whether the wall is on and working or not because with this technology you couldn't tell otherwise. I'm working up the specs right now...

*EHNC = Emperor Has No Clothes

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
How do we stop illegal immigrants from coming over the wall or from overseas in airplanes?

Who cares? Trump promised us a wall and useless or not now we can get it for him, or rather the Mexicans can. I am beginning to think that if he remains our President much longer they might be the ones building a wall.

sealchan

Just look at all of the solutions to building the wall..

Okay, now that we have settled that problem what's next?

Please start a thread on world peace, evolution vs creationism, the nature of free will...I'm sure that we can sustain this momentum and go to bed tonight resting assured that all major controversies are also laid to rest.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
Who cares? Trump promised us a wall and useless or not now we can get it for him, or rather the Mexicans can. I am beginning to think that if he remains our President much longer they might be the ones building a wall.
Then if anyone complains I'm not getting involved.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member

annex Mexico

American law for all

taxes for all
But didn't we already do that? First we annexed Texas, then expanded to Colorado and New Mexico, then annexed the whole Mexican Cession. A tribute to American imperialism.
The whole American Southwest was once Mexico.

That's actually brilliant! In addition, I'm for annexing Ecuador and Honduras as well.
Didn't we already effectively annex Honduras once, and lease it to the United fruit Company?

Curious George

Veteran Member
But didn't we already do that? First we annexed Texas, then expanded to Colorado and New Mexico, then annexed the whole Mexican Cession. A tribute to American imperialism.

Didn't we already effectively annex Honduras once, and lease it to the United fruit Company?
we really should have take Baja.

Thief

Rogue Theologian

hmmmmm......I stand corrected

maybe it's just a matter of continuance