• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My DIL is in LABOR!

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Her water started leaking..Now she is in hospital and they are not sending her home!

Tee hee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE

Dallas

Congratulations! now hope it won't be triplets or els you know who the wil ask to babysit

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
DIL=daughter in law..Even though technically she isnt my DIL..she is my sons grilfriend..But DIL is easier plus as far as im concerned she is my daughter "in law" because she is havign my sons child/my grandchild.

Blessings

Dallas

Oh. Okay. :D Will this be your first grandbaby?

Sk8Joyful

Her water started leaking..Now she is in hospital and they are not sending her home!

Tee hee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE

Dallas
Considering God created women, and blessed us to *Birth our children in complete-comfort, quickly & easily*
:yes:
you do know why women, especially those in Western-culture, "labor" :eek: - when Birthing their children.

Is this baby "Full-term"?

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Considering God created women, and blessed us to *Birth our children in complete-comfort, quickly & easily*
:yes:
you do know why women, especially those in Western-culture, "labor" :eek: - when Birthing their children.

Is this baby "Full-term"?

I have zero idea what you are asking as far as the labor question.

And yes the baby is full term.

Blessings

Dallas

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Thanks Ya'll...The baby deosnt seem to want to leave his house in a hurry though!..They started giving her that drug to speed labor up last night at around 10 PM and she was still only dilated to a 3 at 9 am this morning..I just called for an update and my son didnt pick up..Im trying to time it where I get up there when he is being born..But not be up there for 12 or 14 hours..KWIM?

Blessings

Dallas

Sk8Joyful

The baby deosnt seem to want to leave his house in a hurry though!..

They started giving her that drug to speed labor up
Poor baby (((HUG))), being via Pitocin forced... into the world, that
will make baby even more hesitant, to venture forth...

I will pray for this BABY's, & mom's, Well-being.

And yes, I worked in "delivery"; so I know the score. As well,
I am a mother :) Now, I help other mommas enjoy Birth... safely, easily & quickly.

Annie

Bishka

Veteran Member
Poor baby (((HUG))), being via Pitocin forced... into the world, that
will make baby even more hesitant, to venture forth...

I will pray for this BABY's, & mom's, Well-being.

And yes, I worked in "delivery"; so I know the score. As well,
I am a mother :) Now, I help other mommas enjoy Birth... safely, easily & quickly.

Annie

Wow.

Sounds like a commericial. :eek::rolleyes:

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Oh God..

I just wanted to be excited and share this time with ya'll...Now I'm supposed to sit here and listen to people critisize the doctors like they are abusing my still unborn grandbaby...Nevermind.

Oh and quess what?..They also gave her an epidural..Should I go up there and set those doctors straith or shoot them or something and deliver the baby myself?

Dallas

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I'm so happy for you and your family, Dallas! :hugehug:

Thanks for the news. Now go get ready to spoil your grandchild until the kiddo can't ever stop smiling. At least that's what I plan on doing as a grandmother. :trampo:

Peace,
Mystic

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I'm so happy for you and your family, Dallas! :hugehug:

Thanks for the news. Now go get ready to spoil your grandchild until the kiddo can't ever stop smiling. At least that's what I plan on doing as a grandmother. :trampo:

Peace,
Mystic

Thank you Mystic... :rainbow1:

The baby is already spoiled...LOL!!..But yes I want to spoil him more that is the plan indeed.. :yes:

Blessings

Dallas