• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My DIL is in LABOR!

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
Aww congratulations dallas! :)

Considering God created women, and blessed us to *Birth our children in complete-comfort, quickly & easily*
:yes:
you do know why women, especially those in Western-culture, "labor" :eek: - when Birthing their children.
It's because we walk upright, most animals get the pain of stretching muscles that human women get, but their births are not as protracted as ours because they have straight birth canals whereas because the human pelvis has been narrowed and adapted to bipedal walking the birth canal is all twisted up.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
All I know is I had 2 of my children without any drugs whatsoever..Not even a tylenol and it hurt like hell..It was definately "labor".I wonder what I did wrong to cause that?

And thanks Hal... :)

Blessings

Dallas

Sk8Joyful

the doctors like they are abusing my still unborn grandbaby...Nevermind.
Oh and quess what?..They also gave her an epidural..
Should I go up there and set those doctors straith or shoot them or something and deliver the baby myself?

Dallas
:no: more violence would be like jumping - from the frying-pan, into the fire.

Ever heard of JAMA? the Journal of AMA, where they wrote: "Studies have shown that a child
delivered in a stress free trauma free birth, have higher... IQ's,
and fewer problems both physically and mentally in their lives."

I was just making you aware that for any future-babies, your DIL does have Better-choices, like http://painfreechildbirthing.com/index.htm .
Many cultures around the world experience virtually no pain during childbirth.

Oh God..

I just wanted to be excited and share this time with ya'll...
with GOD, a Blessed time it is. And CONGRATULATIONS! on being a "grandma" :clap

Have they chosen Names yet? :)