• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My Coffee is sooooooooo stong.......!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
No you put NOTHING in your coffee...maybe...just MAYBE a little cream or some milk is expectable....BUT NOTHING ELSE!!!!!!! And Flavored coffees are just plain SACRILEGE!!! and flavored cream or milk is just wrong and mostly for sissies, pansies and girly men

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
No you put NOTHING in your coffee...maybe...just MAYBE a little cream or some milk is expectable....BUT NOTHING ELSE!!!!!!! And Flavored coffees are just plain SACRILEGE!!! and flavored cream or milk is just wrong and mostly for sissies, pansies and girly men
You are a false bear, because a real bear always likes berries no matter what. I asked you that, because I wasn't sure. You have exposed your true skin. Now if you aren't really a bear (as your avatar and posts suggest), then how can I take your word on coffee or anything else for that matter? I'm not saying that I'm angry. Its your business if you want to pretend to have claws, but just know that it does take away from your credibility as a coffee enthusiast.

Wu Wei

You have had WAAAAAY to much coffee with WAAAAY to much sugar in it...haven't you

And bears are omnivores, we eat everything, including berries..... but even a bear can have a discerning palate.......... berries and coffee mixed together is just wrong..... not a nice cup of coffee with berries on the side... that is awesome.... I'm betting you are one of those that uses sugar and flavored cream aren't you....... you're not drinking coffee you're drinking sissified flavored coffee syrup..... REAL coffee well....you're just not bear enough to handle it

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I once met an Italian with amnesia who liked desert coffee. "Affogato" he said.

Wu Wei

I have a confession to make, and this is not easy.... but.. I.... well.... how do I put this.... I..... this is difficult for me....but I...ummm...had some coffee.....with aaaaa.... honey in it.......... and I liked it..... I'm so ashamed..... but at least I did not put any milk or cream in it

Wu Wei

but... but... sweetener....in coffee...that's....that's.....BLASPHEME!!!!!!!

I'm so ashamed...... maybe I need to look into a 12 paw program......

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Don't bee silly....pun intended.

you don't have twelve paws.

Have some more coffee.
You'll bee feeling better in no time!

Deidre

I have a confession to make, and this is not easy.... but.. I.... well.... how do I put this.... I..... this is difficult for me....but I...ummm...had some coffee.....with aaaaa.... honey in it.......... and I liked it..... I'm so ashamed..... but at least I did not put any milk or cream in it
that makes sense. you're a bear :p

Wu Wei

No self respecting bear would ever mix coffee and honey....... I'm so sad

bear-viewing_219.jpg

Thief

Rogue Theologian
so who needs self respect?

My coffee is sooooooo stong.....my self respect, kneels to my saturated ego!

Wu Wei

Well, I'm feeling better now...because I am drinking Japanese Sencha tea...straight up

Wu Wei

No, I is necessary to maintain calm and cut down on mauling brought on by depression do to blasphemous coffee with honey drinking...

b8588ef924e85de438c1eab07897e64d.jpg

Thief

Rogue Theologian
yeah right.....
Let me know when you come to your senses.

no doubt, soon after your next cup of coffee.

Wu Wei

No really< I'm a kinder gentler bear see

grizzly1.jpg

But the coffee/honey incident almost brought on a relapse