• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My Coffee is sooooooooo stong.......!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
omg......I'm going to die!

NAH!!! You have WAAAAAAAAAY to much caffeine in your system.... it is likely working like a defibrillator at this point..... however...you can never stop drinking REAL strong coffee....or...well..... you know

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Yeah....I know!...I know!

What have I done!?

no wait....that means I don't know what I've done....

omg....my brains!....my brains!

must have more coffee....

Wu Wei

You know, it may be beneficial to you to get yourself a bottle of Jolt Cola and carry it with you, incase of emergencies, meaning you can't get to your coffee.... and you can still buy it on Amazon

Jolt Cola

jolt_cola.jpg

`mud

Just old
Premium Member
I finally brewed coffee strong enough to disolve the cup.
Now I'm getting blisters on my lips from sucking it from the counter.
I'll have to get a tin cup, or a bigger straw.
~
'mud

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I finally brewed coffee strong enough to disolve the cup.
Now I'm getting blisters on my lips from sucking it from the counter.
I'll have to get a tin cup, or a bigger straw.
~
'mud

Atta boy.....suck it up!

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I have recovered.

it took a long time but I have recovered

now my coffee intake is very low

only four thermoses and one table spoon of sugar per thermos

Thief

Rogue Theologian
well.....I'm still here
and still drinking coffee

in recent days I attempted substituting molasses for the white table sugar

not bad.....

and I am using paper filters as my wife bought a Keurig for my birthday

so now I start my working night with six cups (48oz) in about 2hrs

oh yeah

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
well.....I'm still here
and still drinking coffee

in recent days I attempted substituting molasses for the white table sugar

not bad.....

and I am using paper filters as my wife bought a Keurig for my birthday

so now I start my working night with six cups (48oz) in about 2hrs

oh yeah
I found out that I am even more of a coffee snob than I thought. I will say this that if one has not got coffee the instant stuff is somewhat reminiscent and reminds one of coffee in some ways, and it can provide equivalent caffeine. It does not have that nice coffee oil that makes real coffee so snobbishly good.

Wu Wei

I found out that I am even more of a coffee snob than I thought. I will say this that if one has not got coffee the instant stuff is somewhat reminiscent and reminds one of coffee in some ways, and it can provide equivalent caffeine. It does not have that nice coffee oil that makes real coffee so snobbishly good.

Should have seen me about 20/25 years ago.....I had gotten to just this side of a coffee aficionado/snob...could tell you what type of bean and coffee by taste...but then...like playing guitar...I just quit drinking the stuff....now I drink it rarely and pretty much enjoy using my keurig when I do have a cup

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Should have seen me about 20/25 years ago.....I had gotten to just this side of a coffee aficionado/snob...could tell you what type of bean and coffee by taste...but then...like playing guitar...I just quit drinking the stuff....now I drink it rarely and pretty much enjoy using my keurig when I do have a cup
Keurig is worse than Kudzu, and I fear its starting to become unavoidable. People are giving away Keurig cups as gifts. Its like watching the soul of America die.

Wu Wei

Keurig is worse than Kudzu, and I fear its starting to become unavoidable. People are giving away Keurig cups as gifts. Its like watching the soul of America die.

Ahhh, but you don't know the secret.....

keurig-my-k-cup-single-reusable-coffee-filter-for-keurig-k77-3-pack_12934266.jpeg

Plus

Coffee-beans-581b95643df78cc2e873e234.jpg

Plus

81OJ6qwKxyL._SY450_.jpg

And it's all good

Avoid these

k-cup1.jpg

Thief

Rogue Theologian
yeah I hear the paper filter strains just a bit too good
and pouring the stuff down my throat is waaaaaay easier than the cowboy coffee I used to make

but it sure is quick