• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mwanamke Mwenye Kupata Hedhi Akiwa Katika Hajj Afanye Nini?

غرير غازي

SWALI: Assallam allaikum warahmatullah wabarakatu, Ndungu wahusika, sina shaka email hii itawafika katika hali nzuri na afya njema Baada ya salam ningeomba kuuliza swali juu ya ibada ya Hijja. 1. Je Mwanamke anapokuwa katika ibada ya hijja kwa bahati nzuri au mbaya mwanamke huyu akapata period yake wakati akitekeleza ibada hii (a) Je anatakiwa aendelee na ibada hii au akatishe? kwani tunavyofahamu ndungu zetu hawa wanapokuwa kwenye hali hii hawaruhusiwi kusali bali wanaweza kufanya ibada nyenginezo kama kumtaka mwenyezi Mungu na ibada nyenginezo! please nifafanulize saidi...
JIBU:

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
SWALI: Assallam allaikum warahmatullah wabarakatu, Ndungu wahusika, sina shaka email hii itawafika katika hali nzuri na afya njema Baada ya salam ningeomba kuuliza swali juu ya ibada ya Hijja. 1. Je Mwanamke anapokuwa katika ibada ya hijja kwa bahati nzuri au mbaya mwanamke huyu akapata period yake wakati akitekeleza ibada hii (a) Je anatakiwa aendelee na ibada hii au akatishe? kwani tunavyofahamu ndungu zetu hawa wanapokuwa kwenye hali hii hawaruhusiwi kusali bali wanaweza kufanya ibada nyenginezo kama kumtaka mwenyezi Mungu na ibada nyenginezo! please nifafanulize saidi...
JIBU:
Do you speak English? I am not familiar with your language.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member

The title of the thread is:
"What Should a Woman Who Gets In A Hajj?"

hajj
/haj/
noun
  1. the Muslim pilgrimage to Mecca that takes place in the last month of the year, and that all Muslims are expected to make at least once during their lifetime.

Her post translated (google translate):

Assallam allaikum warahmatullah blessings, pearls, I have no doubt this email will arrive in good health and good health.

1. When a woman is in a pilgrimage for good or bad, this woman experienced her period while performing this ritual. for as we know our members when they are in this situation they are not allowed to pray but they can perform other rituals like invoking God and other worship! please elaborate we said ...

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Also unfamiliar, Google translate says it is Swahili so here is the best translation it offers

Assallam allaikum warahmatullah barakatu, Ndungu characters, I have no doubt this email will come in handy and in good health. 1. When a woman is in a pilgrimage for good or bad, this woman experienced her period while performing this ritual. for as we know our members when they are in this situation they are not allowed to pray but they can perform other rituals like invoking God and other worship! please elaborate we said ...​
ANSWER:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I'm confused. If a person can't understand textual English , then how in the world do they manage to sign up here, read through the forum listings, and navigate to a particular forum to make a post?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
kuwakaribisha kwa joto
th