• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mustaphile checkin you all out. :)

Mustaphile

I heard about this forum today from a friend online. Thought I'd pop over to see what it's all about.

I'm a christian, of the liberal persuasion I would think. I'm interested in reading other peoples experiences our with regards to religious belief. I'm looking forward to reading all your thoughts. :)

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Hello and welcome, Mustaphile! It's good to have you here! (And, as a liberal Christian, I think you'll find yourself among excellent company!)

robtex

Veteran Member
Glad to meet you. I wanted a peek at your personality. In your profile you put, "Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence" H L Mencken (1880 1956). What is your intrpretation of this and why did u choose this qoute for your profile?

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
welcome10.gif
to RF and please to meet you.

Mustaphile

robtex said:
Glad to meet you. I wanted a peek at your personality. In your profile you put, "Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence" H L Mencken (1880 1956). What is your intrpretation of this and why did u choose this qoute for your profile?
Hi Robtex,

It's something that appeals to me as a statement. Something like, the heart knows reasons that the mind cannot know. Love is creative and goes beyond reason. Simple experiences in my life have led me to believe that we cannot understand love with our heads. It comes from the heart and we create it everyday. Imagination and creativity are related. There wasn't any particularly deep thought going into the choice. It simply piqued my interest as a phrase, possibly because of my emphasis in thought, on the need for us all to strive to love perfectly. Perfect love casts out fear. :)

/me waves to everyone who said Hi.

t3gah

Hi Mustaphile,

I hope you want to stay here at ReligiousForums.com and enjoy yourself as this is the best Religious Education site on the Internet.

I also hope your IRC action changes to:
"/me decides to stay @ RF as long as I have Internet access".

Welcome friend!:D