• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muslim "refugees" rape a girl and the German police hides the crime

Flankerl

Would you pls tell me the increasing number of Jews in Germany? If it were that much unsafe there, why the Jews prefer to live there?

So you are asking me why German citizens are living in Germany? Who knows. Maybe because its their home.

In itself its a stupid question as they lived in the country before the current migration wave from Africa and the Middle East hit the country.

Pls do not call me antisemitic ,sure you know I am not.

Good for you.

Crypto2015

Article headline: "Muslims Rape Little White Girl For 30 Hours, Police Reply Should ENRAGE You"

You seem to have a habit of getting your "news" from nutty right-wing sites with a racist slant. What in the world does the girl's race have to do with anything? Pure racist fear-mongering. Either use at least half-way decent sources or don't bother.

I am not a racist and I am sure that this attack had nothing to do with the victim's race. I have seen this news in some other sites, but this is the one I found first in my Google search. Regarding why this news are not being covered by the most important newspapers, the answer is simple: political correctness. It was political correctness what prevented the UK police and the UK media from stopping the Muslim gang that raped and sexually exploited hundreds of under-age girls in the UK. Even the police was afraid of reporting these things.

MARCELLO

Transitioning from male to female
So you are asking me why German citizens are living in Germany? Who knows. Maybe because its their home.

In itself its a stupid question as they lived in the country before the current migration wave from Africa and the Middle East hit the country.

Good for you.
The number of Jews in germany recently increased a lot ,you know. They came from even places like Yemen. Old soviet jews are all present in today's germany. If you really think a yemeni jew is german, why not Abdullah of Iraq?

By the way, are not the muslims called guest arbaiter a few decades ago?

Crypto2015

Here you have another one:

Girl, 17, is 'raped' and her 14-year-old sister is sexually assaulted as she tried to save her when group of Syrian migrants surrounded them at German public swimming pool
  • Three Syrian teenagers arrested in Munich for attack on girls at public pool
  • The three boys, all aged under 15, circled the two girls then groped them
  • One was arrested for rape and the other for assault, it has been reported
  • It comes as concerns grow over the New Year mass assaults in Cologne
  • Far right protesters vandalised ethnic shops during hate spree last night

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...erman-public-swimming-pool.html#ixzz3xh3Tow93
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

MARCELLO

Here you have another one:

Girl, 17, is 'raped' and her 14-year-old sister is sexually assaulted as she tried to save her when group of Syrian migrants surrounded them at German public swimming pool
  • Three Syrian teenagers arrested in Munich for attack on girls at public pool
  • The three boys, all aged under 15, circled the two girls then groped them
  • One was arrested for rape and the other for assault, it has been reported
  • It comes as concerns grow over the New Year mass assaults in Cologne
  • Far right protesters vandalised ethnic shops during hate spree last night

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...erman-public-swimming-pool.html#ixzz3xh3Tow93
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
This is the first time I hear about raping in swimming pools. My ''thing'' gets so small in cold water,I hardly discover it in my trunk.

Flankerl

The number of Jews in germany recently increased a lot ,you know.

Please tell me more about the country I live in.

They came from even places like Yemen

No not at all.

Old soviet jews are all present in today's germany.

True.

If you really think a yemeni jew is german, why not Abdullah of Iraq?

There are no Yemenite Jews in Germany.
Abdullah from Iraq is at best claiming the right of Asylum at the moment.
The Jews from the former USSR also all have German citizenship.

MARCELLO

Please tell me more about the country I live in.

No not at all.

True.

There are no Yemenite Jews in Germany.
Abdullah from Iraq is at best claiming the right of Asylum at the moment.
The Jews from the former USSR also all have German citizenship.

Do you really have problem with people seeking asylum in Germany? What's wrong with this? Germany is a wonderful country,there is plenty of place for refugees over there. Why and how did you forget what war means? I was in the civil war in 90's in Zagreb,though I was least affected. Do you know how it feels like to diet on plain bread, if found any ?
Do you know what a voice bomb is? The house shakes like there is no tomorrow.

I am really sorry that you cannot build up empathy with people in need.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Ah "the Jew". You know you aren't even hiding it anymore. Though why would you, its not that there are any repercussions anyway.

Oh and I can link articles to all events. Not that it would matter since you can't speak German.

I don't evaluate people's behaviour according to their nationalities, religions..etc
I believe that people who do so are idiots.

Yes you can google for Muslims rape news and make a thread out of it and because
you're so smart(sarcastic of course) you can know which is fake and which is true.

Why i need to speak German, English is N1 as of today.

MARCELLO

Go to a swimming pool with a crowd of "refugees". They will teach you all you need to know about rape and sexual abuse.
Pls give me the address of the swimming pool full of refugees. Sorry for my ignorance,I did not know they rehabilitate refugees in swimming pools,sure I will learn.

Flankerl

Do you really have problem with people seeking asylum in Germany?

Quote where I wrote this. You can't.

Germany is a wonderful country,there is plenty of place for refugees over there.

Except there isn't. Germany has been in a housing crisis for quite some time.

Why and how did you forget what war means? I was in the civil war in 90's in Zagreb,though I was least affected. Do you know how it feels like to diet on plain bread, if found any ?
Do you know what a voice bomb is? The house shakes like there is no tomorrow.

Except of course that most asylum claimers aren't from war torn countries and economic instability is not a valid reason for asylum.
Various teary eyed stories don't make illegal entry under false claims valid.

Yes you can google for Muslims rape news and make a thread out of it and because
you're so smart(sarcastic of course) you can know which is fake and which is true.

Let me guess, all the women and girls are making it up to stir the fear of the poor Muslims.

And let me guess anew: Its all the fault of the Jews.

Why i need to speak German, English is N1 as of today.

Yeah I have no idea how understanding the German language would help one to understand News articles from Germany.

Crypto2015

How you judge a false refugee from a true refugee?

They should at least be Syrians and belong to an endangered group, such as Shiites and Christians. Sunni Muslims from Morocco and Algeria are fake refugees. They are obviously fake.