• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muslim "refugees" rape a girl and the German police hides the crime

Crypto2015

After their 13-year-old daughter was brutally gang raped by a group of Muslim migrants for 30 hours straight, the parents thought the police would deliver justice to the depraved pedophiles. However, what officers told them immediately turned their child’s nightmare into a living hell.

Three Muslim migrants, described as “Arab men” and “foreign nationals,” grabbed the schoolgirl, whose family immigrated from Russia, on her way to class, covered her eyes with a blindfold, and took turns raping and assaulting her for 30 hours.

After she was dropped back off at her middle school, the traumatized child and her devastated parents believed that authorities would find and punish the girl’s attackers, but what they said instead is not only shocking and sickening, but a warning that the leftist agenda is perpetuating this depravity.

The Epoch Times reports that upon contacting the police station on the horrific crime, the police spokesperson shamelessly defended the child rapists, claiming that the men had neither abducted nor sexually assaulted their victim.

http://madworldnews.com/muslims-rape-white-girl-30-hours/

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Article headline: "Muslims Rape Little White Girl For 30 Hours, Police Reply Should ENRAGE You"

You seem to have a habit of getting your "news" from nutty right-wing sites with a racist slant. What in the world does the girl's race have to do with anything? Pure racist fear-mongering. Either use at least half-way decent sources or don't bother.

Terese

Mangalam Pundarikakshah
Staff member
Premium Member
Article headline: "Muslims Rape Little White Girl For 30 Hours, Police Reply Should ENRAGE You"

You seem to have a habit of getting your "news" from nutty right-wing sites with a racist slant. What in the world does the girl's race have to do with anything? Pure racist fear-mongering. Either use at least half-way decent sources or don't bother.
Fear mongering? A little girl got raped for 30 hours and you call that fear mongering?
http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1453196237677.webm

use_your_brain

Do we need to put Muslims to the people who commit the crime, by putting the words “Muslim” and “crime” in the same news report.?

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Fear mongering? A little girl got raped for 30 hours and you call that fear mongering?
http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1453196237677.webm
I call far-right racist articles fear-mongering, yes. That is not a reputable news source. It's a trashy right-wing Wordpress site. The OP has a habit of posting trash from racist sites. You're a Turk living in Australia, so you would be viewed as the "enemy", too. Somehow I doubt that if it was a little black girl that they would even report on it, let alone give it such a sensational title.

I don't know what that video is supposed to be of. Idiots beating on people.

Terese

Mangalam Pundarikakshah
Staff member
Premium Member
I call far-right racist articles fear-mongering, yes. That is not a reputable news source. It's a trashy right-wing Wordpress site. The OP has a habit of posting trash from racist sites. You're a Turk living in Australia, so you would be viewed as the "enemy", too.

I don't know what that video is supposed to be of. Idiots beating on people.
Far right site or not, it's a situation not to be seen as trash.
That's a sucky thought SF, being seen as an 'enemy'. The people attacking the men were refugees in Germany.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Far right site or not, it's a situation not to be seen as trash.
That's a sucky thought SF, being seen as an 'enemy'. The people attacking the men were refugees in Germany.
I'm saying that the site is trash. It's not CNN, the AP, Reuters, the BBC, etc. It's a racist blog that wants you to hate the dirty, evil brown Muslims. It's the same stupid racist trope white supremacists use to scare people when it comes to big, scary black men and innocent little white girls. Oh, no! The big, mean dark-skinned men are coming for our virginal daughters to defile them and pollute our blood! :rolleyes:

I'm saying that the people or person who runs that site would see you as the enemy, since you're a foreigner. You're not a lily white innocent Christian girl, are you? :rolleyes:

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
By the way, I live in an area with a sizable population of North and East African Muslims. I live right next door to a Sudanese family. Some of the ones I know are rather annoying and have issues, but most of them are harmless and even quite nice. What do you know? They're just human beings. :rolleyes:

Also, somehow my city, with its large immigrant population, has managed to avoid terror attacks, beheadings, gang rapes, etc. We do have a somewhat high murder and violent crime rate, though, but that's white and black Americans killing each other, doing drugs, raping, etc.

Deathbydefault

Apistevist Asexual Atheist
After their 13-year-old daughter was brutally gang raped by a group of Muslim migrants for 30 hours straight, the parents thought the police would deliver justice to the depraved pedophiles. However, what officers told them immediately turned their child’s nightmare into a living hell.

Three Muslim migrants, described as “Arab men” and “foreign nationals,” grabbed the schoolgirl, whose family immigrated from Russia, on her way to class, covered her eyes with a blindfold, and took turns raping and assaulting her for 30 hours.

After she was dropped back off at her middle school, the traumatized child and her devastated parents believed that authorities would find and punish the girl’s attackers, but what they said instead is not only shocking and sickening, but a warning that the leftist agenda is perpetuating this depravity.

The Epoch Times reports that upon contacting the police station on the horrific crime, the police spokesperson shamelessly defended the child rapists, claiming that the men had neither abducted nor sexually assaulted their victim.

I immediately do not trust this website.
I would ask for another source, perhaps one of a non-biased stance.

The video and its source were suspicious as well.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind

And the fresh news which i just heard from one of my friends, the policemen had
read the quran, and there's a doubt that the policemen were immigrants themselves.

Terese

Mangalam Pundarikakshah
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm saying that the site is trash. It's not CNN, the AP, Reuters, the BBC, etc. It's a racist blog that wants you to hate the dirty, evil brown Muslims. It's the same stupid racist trope white supremacists use to scare people when it comes to big, scary black men and innocent little white girls. Oh, no! The big, mean dark-skinned men are coming for our virginal daughters to defile them and pollute our blood! :rolleyes:

I'm saying that the people or person who runs that site would see you as the enemy, since you're a foreigner. You're not a lily white innocent Christian girl, are you? :rolleyes:
Noted SF :)

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
And the fresh news which i just heard from one of my friends, the policemen had
read the quran, and there's a doubt that the policemen were immigrants themselves.
I assume the policemen cover the rapists, during 30 hours:D

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member

I have a request to ADMINS to creat a DIR for fake news about Muslims , what do you think ?

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Yeah, don't get me wrong - if such a crime occurred, it's a horrible, awful crime and all those involved should be swiftly executed and the police held responsible for their failure to protect the public. My beef is with that slanted site and its agenda. I do not appreciate opportunistic scumbags who seize upon tragedies as an excuse to push their dangerous and incorrect agenda.

Flankerl

I don't see the need to make up these false news because there is already enough happening.

A boy which had volunteered to help him at city hall was raped by the refugee in question.

Various indoor swimming pools had to be closed for refugees. In one instance because some of them ran after the female bathing guests with their erect penises in their hands. In other cases because they touched women or girls or little girls against their will. And again in other cases because groups of refugees sexually assaulted bathing guests outside the building.

I don't even consider opening threads about these kind of events anymore because I know of the various apologists we have on the forum.
I could've made a thread about the instance where a Jew was beaten up on the Island of Fehmarn by two refugees after they had identified him as a Jew due to his Kippah, stole from him, were later captured by the Federal Police which in return set them free afterwards.
Why would I make a Thread about it? At the end of the Thread it would've probably established that it was the Jews fault anyway by one of our esteemed Forum Members.

So since so much is already happening, why make up fake news?
But at the same time I find it amazing that so many US Republicans value the supposed story of a Russian site about a Russian woman so high. Gives you hope for the future.

MARCELLO

Transitioning from male to female
The word ''rape '' was unknown in Germany before the the invasion of '' dark ugly muslim arabs'' .And of course if a christian rape a christian this is not called a rape,it is just called uncivilized manner. Only muslims do crime in Deutschland.

MARCELLO

Transitioning from male to female
I don't see the need to make up these false news because there is already enough happening.

A boy which had volunteered to help him at city hall was raped by the refugee in question.

Various indoor swimming pools had to be closed for refugees. In one instance because some of them ran after the female bathing guests with their erect penises in their hands. In other cases because they touched women or girls or little girls against their will. And again in other cases because groups of refugees sexually assaulted bathing guests outside the building.

I don't even consider opening threads about these kind of events anymore because I know of the various apologists we have on the forum.
I could've made a thread about the instance where a Jew was beaten up on the Island of Fehmarn by two refugees after they had identified him as a Jew due to his Kippah, stole from him, were later captured by the Federal Police which in return set them free afterwards.
Why would I make a Thread about it? At the end of the Thread it would've probably established that it was the Jews fault anyway by one of our esteemed Forum Members.

So since so much is already happening, why make up fake news?
But at the same time I find it amazing that so many US Republicans value the supposed story of a Russian site about a Russian woman so high. Gives you hope for the future.
Would you pls tell me the increasing number of Jews in Germany? If it were that much unsafe there, why the Jews prefer to live there?

Pls do not call me antisemitic ,sure you know I am not.