• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muslim "refugees" rape a girl and the German police hides the crime

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
You read it already in your source and then saying "if i'm not mistaken" looks stupid.

Your choice for the source is very silly, no one denies that harassment exists in Egypt but
to say that harassment never happened in Europe except in Cologne is utter stupid.

Well there's understanding gained from reading an indirect source and then there's understanding gained from someone who knows the nuances indepth. As someone with one foot in two cultures I know this all too well. It is better to go to the source than news articles, after all.

I was never denying it happened in either Egypt or Europe. But the correlation between the recent spikes of unprecedented levels of harassment on the Cologne incident and the surge of Arabic refugees does paint a rather disconcerting picture.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Well there's understanding gained from reading an indirect source and then there's understanding gained from someone who knows the nuances indepth. As someone with one foot in two cultures I know this all too well. It is better to go to the source than news articles, after all.

I was never denying it happened in either Egypt or Europe. But the correlation between the recent spikes of unprecedented levels of harassment on the Cologne incident and the surge of Arabic refugees does paint a rather disconcerting picture.

The report which i had already posted says that 100% of the french women are harassed
in daily basis, what level of harassment are you talking about.:facepalm:

MARCELLO

Transitioning from male to female
I am watching what have been being commented under this topic with my mouth widely open. Harassing women is a universal problem of straight males in all around the world,not only refugees in west. Also,do not forget that many of this kind of harassment is under reported by females. They do not even wanna recall those memories by making reports,if those harassing were not fatal.

Sirona

Hindu Wannabe
Ah yeah that story which was run by a single russian site and has only been picked up by weird US sites.

Got a German article? An initial Facebook post?
No? Okay.

PS: Republican voter?

Germany shocked by Cologne New Year gang assaults on women

The mayor of Cologne has summoned police for crisis talks after about 80 women reported sexual assaults and muggings by men on New Year's Eve.

The scale of the attacks on women at the city's central railway station has shocked Germany. About 1,000 drunk and aggressive young men were involved.

City police chief Wolfgang Albers called it "a completely new dimension of crime". The men were of Arab or North African appearance, he said...

Source: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35231046

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind

The mayor of Cologne has summoned police for crisis talks after about 80 women reported sexual assaults and muggings by men on New Year's Eve.

The scale of the attacks on women at the city's central railway station has shocked Germany. About 1,000 drunk and aggressive young men were involved.

City police chief Wolfgang Albers called it "a completely new dimension of crime". The men were of Arab or North African appearance, he said...

Did you bring something new?

Aiviu

Actual greece alarmed about 2000 refugees / day (Aegea).The number of refugees increased twenty-fold (jan/2015 : jan/2016). Millions are to come when its getting warmer outside. All borders to the east were open since perestroika. There is not much military presence in europe. Refugees see how easy it is to enter europe. And alot already bought themself a id copy from syria or iraq. So europe dont know where to send them back.

The whole world has seen that Europe has no borders and neither will still be able to stop the crowds, but on the contrary provides ferries, buses and trains for them.

e.g. Politician in germany promote "integrity". Financial subs for those who let a refugee- family live in their homes. Thats their way to reduce ghettos and multiculti.

Flankerl

Congratulations on posting a completely different story.

buddhist

I am watching what have been being commented under this topic with my mouth widely open. Harassing women is a universal problem of straight males in all around the world,not only refugees in west. Also,do not forget that many of this kind of harassment is under reported by females. They do not even wanna recall those memories by making reports,if those harassing were not fatal.
Is this also a universal problem all around the world?

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
The report which i had already posted says that 100% of the french women are harassed
in daily basis, what level of harassment are you talking about.:facepalm:
I wasn't talking about French Rapes/harassment in general. I was asking a genuine question about a known phenomenon in the hopes of ascertaining whether or not it may be applicable to this specific event or not. Or if the journos were really just stirring up trouble yet again. Or if there was a kernel of truth to their concerns. Or even just to gain a better understanding of this all.
I never once said French women weren't being harassed I merely pointed out that the recent spate of attacks was disconcerting. Geez, why jump on me for asking a question?

(Also sorry for the late reply. Public holiday and all that here.)

Last edited: