• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muhammad's Enemies Scientific Errors

Fatihah

Actually, if you read the statement, it merely refers to how you would use 'proof' and 'disproof'. Apparently, if one makes a statement, and one is unable to prove it; as you claim I did; then the opposite; i.e. what you claimed; is true.

You claim camel urine is beneficial.

As you like to say; 'There's the statement. Where's the proof?'

Response: Quote any post in which I say, "if one makes a statement, and one is unable to prove it; as you claim I did; then the opposite; i.e. what you claimed; is true.", if you are truthful.

DeitySlayer

President of Chindia
"And you've repeated this statement again and again, yet when asked to refute post 455 with proof, you've failed to do so. Surely, you have provided sources, not evidence or proof. For not at anytime have you proved that such sources are true. Not once. As such your own logic has proven my claim to be true."
- Fatihah -

There we go.

Fatihah

"And you've repeated this statement again and again, yet when asked to refute post 455 with proof, you've failed to do so. Surely, you have provided sources, not evidence or proof. For not at anytime have you proved that such sources are true. Not once. As such your own logic has proven my claim to be true."
- Fatihah -

There we go.

Response: Simply amazing. I asked you in post 62:

Response: Quote any post in which I say, "if one makes a statement, and one is unable to prove it; as you claim I did; then the opposite; i.e. what you claimed; is true.", if you are truthful.

You respond with the following quote:

"For not at anytime have you proved that such sources are true. Not once. As such your own logic has proven my claim to be true."

In the first quote, I asked you to provide a quote in which I say that something is true if someone is unable to prove it. The quote you provide clearly states "As such your own logic has proven my claim to be true."

Again, I'll break it down for you. The words you quoted are "your own logic".

Thus, the statement in which you provided clearly states that I said that a statement is true unless proven otherwise based "on your logic", thus it is not my logic, as you so desperately tried to imply.

And what logic am I referring to? Your own words:

"If you are unable to disprove the accuracy of the source, then there is proof." (Post 591 of the Islam will dominate thread).

So what have we concluded here. We can see the following. Either your is post is a lie, an example of your denial, or an inability to comprehend simple basic english. Tell us, which is it? Even sadder is that you tried to assert as if I said something, when the truth of the matter, as displayed above, you were the one that said it. So sad.

DeitySlayer

President of Chindia
Why aren't you taking camel urine if it's so medicinally amazing? What medicines are produced with camel urine? You have not provided a single source that demonstrates that untreated, unprocessed urine is beneficial.

Fatihah

Why aren't you taking camel urine if it's so medicinally amazing? What medicines are produced with camel urine? You have not provided a single source that demonstrates that untreated, unprocessed urine is beneficial.

Response: Says the person who lied and produced a hypocritical reply. (Post 64). So what makes you think your claim is credible now and even worth responding to?

DeitySlayer

President of Chindia
Response: Says the person who lied and produced a hypocritical reply. (Post 64). So what makes you think your claim is credible now and even worth responding to?

It's not very hard to find out whether it is credible. You just flick through the thread and see if ever there is reference to a scientific paper or source that posits untreated camel urine as beneficial. Great referer to previous posts that you are.

Fatihah

It's not very hard to find out whether it is credible. You just flick through the thread and see if ever there is reference to a scientific paper or source that posits untreated camel urine as beneficial. Great referer to previous posts that you are.

Response: And once again, post 64 is dodged. Though the reason is clearly obvious.

DeitySlayer

President of Chindia
Response: And once again, post 64 is dodged. Though the reason is clearly obvious.

And once again, my post is dodged. Anyway, I found a better reference:

"The conversation has always been whether muslims conquered land by force, the question in which you utterly failed to prove that the muslims did."

By this, you clearly insinuate that my failure to prove that Muslims conquered India by force means that my position was/is untrue.

Similarly, here your failure to prove that camel urine, in its untreated form, is beneficial, means your position was/is untrue.

Tell me which one of your sources provides proof.

gruggle10

the knowledge of science is always expanding.even nowadays we cannot prove it,maybe one day,they will find the prove of it.

like how many centuries people believe that the earth is flat?just recently we know that the earth is actually round in shape.

Fatihah

And once again, my post is dodged. Anyway, I found a better reference:

"The conversation has always been whether muslims conquered land by force, the question in which you utterly failed to prove that the muslims did."

By this, you clearly insinuate that my failure to prove that Muslims conquered India by force means that my position was/is untrue.

Similarly, here your failure to prove that camel urine, in its untreated form, is beneficial, means your position was/is untrue.

Tell me which one of your sources provides proof.

Response: Yet in post 64, you clearly lied and tried to assert me saying something your guilty of, now you're asserting again. Tell us, why do you lie so much?

DeitySlayer

President of Chindia
What did you mean by this, then?

What would say is the result of my failure to prove a claim? Would it be reasonable to say that you belive my failure to prove the claim means the claim is false, and that by proxy, the other alternative, is true?

DeitySlayer

President of Chindia
the knowledge of science is always expanding.even nowadays we cannot prove it,maybe one day,they will find the prove of it.

You believe that one day we will find proof that the Sun sets in a murky spring?

like how many centuries people believe that the earth is flat?just recently we know that the earth is actually round in shape.

Greek philosphers speculated on a spherical Earth in the 6rd Century BC, and it was later proved by Hellenistic astronomy in the 3rd Century BC. After the collapse of Greece and Rome, however, Europe fell into a 'Dark Ages' and much knowledge, including this, was lost, in favour of speculation and mythology. The Greek application of the scientific method, without bias an superstition, led them to figure it out pretty quickly; and once the method was reinstated in later history, humans figured it out pretty quickly again.

Scientific methodological tests have demonstrated that the Sun does not set in murky springs, as claimed by Muhammad, and that semen is not formed between the backbone and the ribs, as also claimed by Muhammad.

Fatihah

What did you mean by this, then?

What would say is the result of my failure to prove a claim? Would it be reasonable to say that you belive my failure to prove the claim means the claim is false, and that by proxy, the other alternative, is true?

Response: You'll have to stop lying for me to give a response.