• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
Donald Trump is right again.

Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez, the terrorist (declared domestic terrorist by the police) murdering 4 Marines, another soldier and police office shot. Originally from Kuwait and given citizenship, from Phoenix where he lived since 2009. Not sure when he was given citizenship. He targetted two military facilities. Police do not believe there are other possible shooters aligned with Muhammad, but actually no one knows (yet) and certainly that is within realm of possibility.

All this occurred in a "gun free zone".

Most American's are outraged, you have the lame leftists who have been aligned with Islamic extremists in sympathy blaming the NRA and the Confederate flag.

What nonsense. I am here in Vancouver BC (Canada), having a great time by the way, I have access to the local TV news (currently I am staying in Surrey) and newspapers, and everytime I turn on the news or pick up the paper - daily - there is one or more violent gun assaults, shootings and murder using a firearm in Vancouver (viz Vancouver proper and suburbs Burnaby, New Westminster, Surrey).

I have no time to run stats, and please don't give me your phony liberal stats and government b.s., but I have no doubt if I got my hands on the actual RCMP crime logs and ran the numbers (I have a relative b.t.w. who works for the RCMP, not as a cop but part of some special operations), that the gun violence and shootings of Vancouver, Burnaby, New Westminster and Surrey would, in proportion to the polulatiob equal, but probably exceed that of Anaheim and Fullerton (California). Don't give me this agenda based narrative, I see it with my own eyes. The gun violence right now here in Surrey is as bad, if not worse than Fullerton or Anaheim CA.

There is strict gun control here in Vancouver BC. The gun violence is very bad. Just this morning, more bodies laying on the ground after gun violence. Now, we live in a violent world - with the collapse of social values it is getting worse. But then again, it is over exahgerated by agendists - I feel safe here in Surrey and Vancouver as I do in Anaheim or Fullerton when I am visiting there. Of course you don't want to be an idiot, and walk right into trouble. Most trouble, the most violent gun crimes, are where the leftwing runs the politics and the Mayor's office. And the violence is from selfish, identity politics, Democrat constituencies with the most strict controls and which have "outlawed" guns. Don't tell me otherwise with your liberal crap and your Chicago politics where you have turned life into a sewer. I see it all, screw the agenda from MSNBC which hardly anyone watches anyway.

The leftwing is a failure. You have them run your town, you will have the worse gun crime immaginable. In my home area, most of the violence is from illegal aliens from Mexico, as well as ghetto thugs and rap crap "community" who have created their own toilet cu,ture and are to blame for their own sewer.

The number one cause for violence in America is the Democrat party. We have psychiatric drugs being shoved down the throats of young white men who are blamed for every ill all based on false narratives. We have Islamic terrorists. We have the worst "president" in history.

We have Hillary at only 39 percent and dropping. Donald Trump is right again.

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
The attack on the black church was by a messed up mental case, on pills, opiates and psych drugs, no he wasn"t a terrorist nor actually did his attack really have anything to do with racism.

We know who the terrorists are. Sometimes I think what are your intentions. You like this Islamic terrorist?

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
That's some quality trolling. You should see about getting a position with one of those 'astroturfing' firms. You'd get paid to pollute the entire net with ranting like this.
As someone who is in the area he is talking about, he does have a point. There is no discussion here as to whether these are illegal gun crimes or not and the murders are mostly drug-related/gang related. The weird part is the ordinary Joe here does not own a gun and would probably be quite horrified at the thought.

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
My early information sources were correct, the human swine who shot and killed four Marines today during two attacks at military facilities in Chattanooga, Tenn., has been identified as Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez, a law enforcement source confirmed to Fox News.

We will probably be told the loner spin, but there is no question that he was in touch with other cretin Islamic swine terrorists like him who need to be ratted out and taken out.

This is the human scum we never should allow in here. More information developing on this terrorist attack. All toadies of Islamic terrorists need to be held accountable and executed.

Servant_of_the_One1

The attack on the black church was by a messed up mental case, on pills, opiates and psych drugs, no he wasn"t a terrorist nor actually did his attack really have anything to do with racism.

We know who the terrorists are. Sometimes I think what are your intentions. You like this Islamic terrorist?

Hey but Hindu Terrorists killing and oppressing muslims cannot be terrorists right?!

I know this terrorism card is used by Crusaders, Zionists and Polytheists against muslims. Its a clear conspiracy.

Marisa

His intent was to start a race war. If a guy with a better tan that Mr. Roof had shot 9 white people stating his intent to start a race war, people would be turning themselves inside out to call him a terrorist.

averageJOE

zombie
I believe it was his call for ending the practice of making military bases gun-free zones.
Ahhh! Got it.

Well, when the directive was signed back in 1992 it was a reaction to soldiers suicide, homicides, negligent discharges, lost weapons, stolen weapons, etc. Maybe it should now be revisited. However, it will probably never be agreed upon to let every soldier to carry a firearm all of the time. I wouldn't want to see that.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Ahhh! Got it.

Well, when the directive was signed back in 1992 it was a reaction to soldiers suicide, homicides, negligent discharges, lost weapons, stolen weapons, etc. Maybe it should now be revisited. However, it will probably never be agreed upon to let every soldier to carry a firearm all of the time. I wouldn't want to see that.
Some policy in between the 2 extremes?
How moderate of you!

JFish123

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437287591.434399.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437287628.534470.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437287684.035183.jpg

JacobEzra.

Dr. Greenthumb
This is the human scum we never should allow in here. More information developing on this terrorist attack. All toadies of Islamic terrorists need to be held accountable and executed.

And how would you keep these terrorist out of the country?

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Wow, some of these threads make my eyes bleed.

1) Majority of guns in Vancouver come from US sources, cos...ya know...guns are more readily available and stuff.

2) I wouldn't bother posting any 'liberal' stats about gun-related violence for two simple reasons;
a) The OP is clearly all about shooting from the hip, and uninterested in removal of bias, ironically whilst decrying bias against anyone who disagrees before they've even disagreed.
b) Whilst there is more violence in Cal (sorry, OP) this is generally true, and not ONLY true for guns. So it is a poor measure of whether or not gun laws are impacting on gun violence, since the underlying societal base is different.

3) California...ironically...tightened their gun laws back in the early 90's quite substantially. And there was a significant and measureable drop in gun violence at that time. So the best argument presented in the OP for gun control isn't even Vancouver. It's Cal. I can provide statistics if you like, although I have no way of telling whether they vote Democrat or Republican, and nor do I care.

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
I am back in the States, it came to my attention of a rally where the Hells Angels along with other Patriots and military families were going to head over enmass and on bikes to the White House and demand the flag to be lowered to half-mast in honor of the Marines murdered by that Islamic terrorist worm.

I think this was to happen on Thursday, they were going to give Obama 20 minutes notice for the flag to be lowered to half mast or they were "going to take care of the business" themselves even if it meant crashing the fence, even if a riot broke out or folks shot at.

So in one way, too bad that flake O did lower the flag (today), it would have been a Boston Tea Party moment and totally cool.

I think American citizens should be given remote control devices complete with satellite video vision to blow up our own "injector" IEDs on any ISIS garbage we spot in the Iraq-Syria desert, almost like a real time "video game" where folks could sit up at night and take out and Islamic radicals we spot. There would be lots of citizens who would volunteer to get in on the hits.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I am back in the States, it came to my attention of a rally where the Hells Angels along with other Patriots and military families were going to head over enmass and on bikes to the White House and demand the flag to be lowered to half-mast in honor of the Marines murdered by that Islamic terrorist worm.

I think this was to happen on Thursday, they were going to give Obama 20 minutes notice for the flag to be lowered to half mast or they were "going to take care of the business" themselves even if it meant crashing the fence, even if a riot broke out or folks shot at.

So in one way, too bad that flake O did lower the flag (today), it would have been a Boston Tea Party moment and totally cool.

I think American citizens should be given remote control devices complete with satellite video vision to blow up our own "injector" IEDs on any ISIS garbage we spot in the Iraq-Syria desert, almost like a real time "video game" where folks could sit up at night and take out and Islamic radicals we spot. There would be lots of citizens who would volunteer to get in on the hits.

*scratches his head*

You're trolling, right? Please tell me you're trolling.